Author Topic: Monthly Crew Feedback  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Monthly Crew Feedback
« on: February 27, 2017, 02:55:10 pm »
Hey all, it's that time of month again. If you have any issues that you feel need addressed, please let me know through PM. You all have done a great job. Keep it up.

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Monthly Crew Feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 02:56:16 pm »
No issues here from your guest star! Allow me to take this chance to pass along to Constance, James, and Leo how much I truly appreciated your letting me post on your ship for February.

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 02:58:02 pm »
No issues here from your guest star! Allow me to take this chance to pass along to Constance, James, and Leo how much I truly appreciated your letting me post on your ship for February.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we've enjoyed having you back!

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 03:08:27 pm »

Totally not planning to keep you captive with us or anything. *shifty eyes*

You already know my thoughts on everything Leo :3

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles