Personal Log - Miriam Hällstrom

Started by Kira Wyman, February 09, 2017, 07:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kira Wyman

Personal Log 1

All of the contents of this log would be wrote in Swedish, Miriam prefers the Swedish language to standard.

Stardate -305500.5315195333

The Shran is my first assignment on a ship so to start a trend I can keep doing, I've decided to start this log and record my adventures aboard the Shran and any other ship I may be posted on in the future.

Wow. The ship is tremendous, I've never seen anything quite like it. The ship is an odyssey class, I think it's the biggest ship in the fleet and I think it'll love up to its name. We're all on our knees waiting for something major to break but so far we're in luck and nothing bad has happened. I guess it's only a matter of time.

I'm looking forward to my time in the ship. I've already met a few people and everyone seems to be nice, I'm sure I'll make some good friends here that I'll always remember.

The ship is about to leave the dock so I better get back to work, I'll be sure to update this later.

End Log

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Kira Wyman

Log 2

All of the contents of this log would be wrote in Swedish, Miriam prefers the Swedish language to standard.

We have just returned from the first outing of the newly christened ship and I would be lying if I said it wasn't eventful. It seems that someone who contacted several members of the ship on the starbase had caused some commotion on the ship. Making problems for pretty much every department and causing a serious headache for everyone aboard in the process. Oh yeah, did I mention the Odyssey nearly ripped apart too?

The man is called Sloan and we just came out of a meeting about him. The man seems to have ties in section 31 which doesn't bode well, the admiral also offered anyone who wished for one a transfer. I'm not going anywhere, not when I get the chance to work on a ship this big and I'm settled here anyway, there's no need to leave while I'm comfortable, even if someone if targeting the ship.

I contacted my father the other day for the first time since joining Starfleet, he still hasn't cooled off yet  and I don't expect he will for a while however I wasn't prepared to be stuck in university for another 4 years, not when I could be out doing what I do today; becoming an officer in Starfleet was something I jumped at and I haven't regretted it. I hope he cools off soon though, I'd like to talk to him about my future after Starfleet, the job that he will be happy with me doing.

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.