Personal Log- Daniel Shepard

Started by Daniel Shepard, February 09, 2017, 05:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Shepard

[Stardate -306104.1]

Today I am starting this Personal Log to catalog all the events from here on out on my time as a Starfleet Officer. Just a quick update before I leave, I am going to be going on a away team mission to the Borg Cube that Command wanted us to check out, hopefully I can actually help the crew out, I don't want to be a screw up especially when there are borg involved. In case something happens this will be my last log but also the first and how ironic would that be. I will mostly be updating this log after each mission to ensure and accurate report of the events that took me personally throughout the events in the missions. Updating upon mission completion.

Shepard signing off.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.