Author Topic: Spread the Word!  (Read 795 times)

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spread the Word!
« on: February 04, 2017, 07:30:28 pm »
Fleeters,

Now that we have passed the 10 year mark, it is time to Spread the Word.

For those of you who are new, Spread the Word is a recruiting effort in which you can earn a badge if you are able to get someone to join the site.

So, tell your relatives, friends, & neighbors about all the fun we are having here at Shadow Fleet!

Respectfully,

Kirok
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 01:22:22 pm by Dylan Torngate »

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spread to Word!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 02:46:17 am »
I try but they are not into it. I did try one old school chum. Maybe I try next year and recruit at Providence Comic Con or others one I am aware of.

10 Years is amazing though. Congrats by the way for long life.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spread to Word!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 01:19:35 pm »
I will do my best to bring in some recruits, as always.

Kind of a nitpick, but shouldn't this be "Spread the Word"?

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spread the Word!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 01:22:32 pm »
Fixed :P
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spread the Word!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 01:38:34 pm »

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles