Character Species: Human
Character Family:
Lawrence Atwood (Father)
Paula Lohrenz (Mother)
Johnathan Atwood (Brother)
Albert Atwood (Brother)
Eckart Atwood (Brother)
Character Bio:
Lena is the youngest of four siblings and was born in South Yorkshire to an English father and German mother. After her birth however her mother left for life in a colony leaving Lena and her brothers behind, Lawrence her father maintained a family freight business which Lena and her brothers frequented when their father had to join in to keep the business running. As a result all spent ample time pitching in with the business and as such all four of them developed practical skill flying and fixing shuttles. Eventually as they grew older they all started taking their own flights and very quickly majority of the jobs were completed by Lena and her brothers. With majority of the work done by the quadruple, the company flourished and the small fleet of ships grew to encompass many shuttles and a few light freighters. So when their father suddenly died Lena expected to own a fourth of the business. However she never received it and she was written out of the company in her fathers will, whilst she received the remaining estate. Written out of the will, Lena, feeling abandoned left Earth to find her mother. She wandered, working odd jobs on resupply freighters for a year visiting near a hundred colonies. Somewhat disillusioned Lena stayed on the final colony she visited, unsure of what she would now do after giving up the search for her mother. The next resupply of the colony came three months after she first arrived. The Starfleet frigate transferred its supplies, and graciously offered to take her back to the nearest Federation outpost. Whilst in transit Lena developed an appreciation for the work whilst talking to the crew onboard. When the frigate arrived at the outpost, Lena headed straight for the Starfleet recruiting office.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: A fair amount, most of it right here as various other characters
Department Preference: Flight
Secondary Department Preference: Ops
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Enlisted

Sample post:
Lena lurched forward into the seat, the screen to her left shorted and died whilst somewhere behind her a cable sparked. Her hands danced across the panel all the while the seat restraint grew slowly tighter as the inertial dampeners failure grew worse. The ship lurched again as the pursuing ship fired again, however Lena could see this time it had broken off whilst she was left to plummet into the atmosphere. After some brief corrections though the battered shuttle managed to right itself and set down safely on the planet below.

Additional information: I'd love to get on the Discovery if at all possible, as its only just started a new mission it seems like a good time to jump in.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Been here for a while, I ended up leaving before the site split. I just wanted a clean start to come back.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.ââ,¬â€ Leonardo Da Vinci

Sir Lena of House Atwood, Grand Marshall of Hospitality

Kirok

Lena,

A very good application.

You may have the open Flight Control position on the Discovery.

You can report into Kyle Briggs and Tekin Nevir for duty.

We will start you as a Crewman.

If you can tell us who you played before, it will help us know if you will need to take the Enlisted Training Course at some point.

Welcome back,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Lena Atwood

I played Renan protheus, Kiera N'valae and Nyla Eldridge and completed an OTC for both medical and Flight. However I never completed an EPC as Kiera so I'll probably have to get stuck in and complete one!

Hope this helps!

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.ââ,¬â€ Leonardo Da Vinci

Sir Lena of House Atwood, Grand Marshall of Hospitality

Kirok

Quote from: Lena Atwood on January 30, 2017, 10:46:53 PM

I played Renan protheus, Kiera N'valae and Nyla Eldridge and completed an OTC for both medical and Flight. However I never completed an EPC as Kiera so I'll probably have to get stuck in and complete one!

Hope this helps!

It most definitely does!

You don't need to take the ETC given that you have passed the OTC!

Happy gaming,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.