Donations and the Next Featured SIMM

Started by Kirok, January 27, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ser Conley

I got an idea for the next feature mission.  "The last days of Terok Nor"  Cardassian Vs Bajoran. You chose a side.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Ser Conley

I want to make another suggestion for the next featured SIMM.  With the rejoining of a few older members.  I thought it would be fun to start a SIMM, who's mission would be to hunt down the old remnants of section 31.  They would be under the guise of deep space border patrols.    I would like to see them on a ship like the steamrunner or the old Gettysburg-A.  A small ships, but a powerful ship.

Ser

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Constance Lafayette

Quote from: Ser Conley on February 25, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

I want to make another suggestion for the next featured SIMM.  With the rejoining of a few older members.  I thought it would be fun to start a SIMM, who's mission would be to hunt down the old remnants of section 31.  They would be under the guise of deep space border patrols.    I would like to see them on a ship like the steamrunner or the old Gettysburg-A.  A small ships, but a powerful ship.

Ser

We had some plot recently (kind of turned into a quasi site-wide...) where Section 31 has actually been outed by the Athena crew and Kirok and are kind of persona non grata in the Federation.

Previous featured SIMMs are non-canon (or at least of dubious canon). I'm concerned if we do a "Hunt Section 31" thing, we might end up stepping on current plot.

That having been said I think a really cool one, similar to that, would be to do one where folks were Starfleet Intelligence agents ala James Bond infiltrating something.

I also kind of want to do a Klingon featured SIMM.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.