S1 - M6 - Discussion

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, January 27, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Daniel Howell

Tag to Wu, Sorry about the delay in responding...

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Rosiuh Aviad

Tag Zex, Vem, and Carter.

( Damm it, people! This is a sickbay, not the Grand Promenade! I can hardly move to treat patients with all of you underfoot. ;D Hope I didn't miss any tags. )

Katheryn Brighton

Quote from: Rosiuh Aviad on March 04, 2017, 03:50:12 PM

Tag Zex, Vem, and Carter.

( Damm it, people! This is a sickbay, not the Grand Promenade! I can hardly move to treat patients with all of you underfoot. ;D Hope I didn't miss any tags. )

oops lol and tag back  :)

Academy Commandant

Rosiuh Aviad

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Safefta Pardek

Tag Howell and Jett.

No touchy the ops console.

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Malcolm Adeyemi

Malcolm Adeyemi

Yay double post.

I'd like to end things this week. Here's how the rest of the mission is going to go:

Octavious, Jett, Safefta, and Tritter are going to go to the freighter Tripoli. Octy will repair her, Jett will study its log and cargo, Safefta will will analyze its systems, and Tritter supervises. They're going to find out that the Tripoli is actually a Romulan ship in disguise (leaving the technical bits up to your plausible interpretations.)

The surgically altered Romulans are going to attempt to steal the research.

Right now there are tags out to sickbay and those mentioned above. I'll also be tagging one or two of you via PM or Skype for important ending stuff I don't want the entire ship to know. One of our objectives here is to entertain.  :)

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Malcolm Adeyemi

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Katheryn Carter on March 06, 2017, 05:26:47 PM

Tag Bridge

Tag back.

Alright, folks, the ending of the mission is in sight. To reiterate, the two "humans" in sickbay have produced two Romulan weapons, snapped the neck of a poor orderly, and seized Almar and Kat as hostages. They've said they need to speak with the captain, but they're going to try to get the research we acquired on Killer Cove.

Meanwhile, a team is on the Tripoli, ostensibly a human vessel, but they're going to quickly find out the truth. The Romulans are going to attempt to abscond with the research in their own ship.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.