Author Topic: Let's Build the Star Trek All Star Bridge Crew  (Read 1498 times)

Offline James A. Hawke

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • James A. Hawke
  • Three year award Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Let's Build the Star Trek All Star Bridge Crew
« on: September 13, 2016, 06:41:59 pm »
Ok, there is something that I wanted to try for a while.

I was curious the different opinions for a Star Trek All Star Bridge crew.  Here are the positions.

CO
XO
SO
Helm
Tactical/Security
Engineering
Ops
Science
Medical

You guys can pick from any Cannon Character and does not need to be a main character from the series.  Looking to see the different combinations!!

Have Fun!!

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline Julia Rellek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Let's Build the Star Trek All Star Bridge Crew
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 06:52:15 pm »

I was curious the different opinions for a Star Trek All Star Bridge crew.  Here are the positions.

CO
XO
SO
Helm
Tactical/Security
Engineering
Ops
Science
Medical

You guys can pick from any Cannon Character and does not need to be a main character from the series.  Looking to see the different combinations!!

Have Fun!!

OHHHHHH I am sooooo game for this!!!!!!!

CO: Captain Janeway
XO: Commander Worf
SO: Lt Cmdr Jadzia Dax
Helm: Ensign Ro Laren
Tactical/Security: Lt Cmdr Tuvok
Engineering: Chief Miles O'Brian
Ops: Lt Cmdr Data
Science: Lt Cmdr Jadzia Dax
Medical: Dr Phlox

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 09:17:21 pm »
CO Picard- Much less "Gung-ho" than Kirk, and values the insights of all crew members, not as cocky or self-sure ask Kirk.

XO New Spock (2009 and JJVerse)- Logical enough to set the captain straight, but yet human enough to step aside from rules and regs in the face of the greater good.

SO Charles Tucker, III- He knows how to get his hands dirty to get the job done, but also has the respect for every human being and gets his crew home safe. Plus, he's quick on his feet and would fit in well with the crew.

Helm Travis Mayweather- He could pilot anything. He's dedicated to his job (he is solely a helmsman) and has such devotion to duty. He's never left his post, and if he can take the NX through an ion storm I'd trust him with my ship.

Helm (again) Hikaru Sulu- I refuse to choose between the two. They're both there. Sulu is Sulu, 'nuff said.

Tactical/Security Tuvok- He knows the job, and knows how to get it done. He also is a voice of reason and is one of the only reasons the crew survived. He never gave up while stranded, and somehow was able to invent photon torpedoes out of thin air!

Engineering Montgomery Scott- SCOTTY!!! While he may not play by the book, he sure wrote it. He has the title of a miracle worker and he lives up to it. He may multiply his estimates by four, but he's a reliable officer and a great person.

Ops Data- The walking computer. He puts any other ops officer to shame. He also can analyze thousands of scenarios and duty rosters... and if needed can be reprogrammed to do what I need when it comes to rosters... Need I go on?

Science Jadzia Dax- When choosing the science officer, this Trill takes the cake. She's never let us down yet... at least, not this version. She can always be relied on both in her duties as an officer, but also as a great comerade to keep the morale high.

Medical EMH mk I- Crude and with no bedside manner, he still strives to be more than he is and proves one of the most human members of the VOY cast. He can remember more than any five doctors put together, and even has helped others adapt to the crew.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 11:36:50 pm by Dylan Torngate »
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 10:38:03 pm »
CO: Pike (Kelvin Timeline) would be my pick. He can be diplomatic like Picard and gung-ho like Kirk.
XO: Spock (Prime) brings a levelheadedness that would be needed at times in deep space.
SO: Trip showed all the tools that you would need in an officer.
Helm: Mayweather was an advisor stud when he came to piloting. He could fly anything. It was like that was all he was born to do it.
Tactical/Security: I'd have Worf. His presence on the bridge would be invaluable. Not to mention his knowledge as a warrior.
Engineering: Scotty. No explanation needed.
Ops: Data due to his speed and proficiency.
Science: Spock (Prime) had everything you need in a science officer.
Medical: McCoy set the standard for what it meant to be a Starfleet doctor.

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Daniel Howell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Engineer - U.S.S. Shran
  • Three year award Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 01:03:55 am »

CO
XO
SO
Helm
Tactical/Security
Engineering
Ops
Science
Medical

Have Fun!!

CO: Captain Jean Luc Picard
XO: Lieutenant Commander Worf
SO: Chief Petty Officer Dorian Collins (I know, she is not the correct rank to hold such position, but she would be promoted)
Helm: Lieutenant Tom Paris
Tactical/Security: Lieutenant Daniels
Engineering: Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge
Ops: Lieutenant Commander Data
Science: Unsure
Medical: The Doctor (Holographic Doctor from Voyager)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 01:05:35 am by Daniel Howell »
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Offline Kyan Mackenzie

• Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • "I aim to misbehave."
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to members who have contributed to the site by creating missions within the past 6 months. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 12:06:22 am »
CO - Benjamin Sisco
XO - Spock
SO - Worf
Helm - Hikaru Sulu
Tactical/Security - Worf
Engineering - Montgomery Scott
Ops - Miles O'brien
Science - Data
Medical - Leonard McCoy

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 01:20:09 am »
CO: Benjamin Sisko
I'm a Picard guy but Benjamin Sisko is everything a Captain needs to be. He's smart, able to delegate, can make the hard choices when they need to be made, and still has a conscience. He's a warrior and a humanist. Both sides are needed for a CO.

XO: Tuvok
A good XO stands behind their Captain, their guardian from mundane tasks so they can do what needs to be done. They need to be efficient, well-rounded, and able to instill discipline. And, yes, I know Tuvok was not an XO but he often filled the role and would be a great foil to Sisko.

SO: Pavel Chekov
Dude's done a LOT of roles (Helm, weapons, science, XO). Perfect fit for 2nd officer.

Helm: Tucker
Nuff said.

Tactical/Security: Pavel Chekov

Engineering: Miles O'Brian
Dude works harder than anyone else and just makes things work.

Ops: Hoshi Sato
Come on. GENIUS in languages- best comm officer, period.

Science: Spock
The only logical choice, really.

Medical: Julian Bashir
I just love him too much to pick anyone else.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles