Author Shran WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition)  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Experienced Member
  • Has anyone seen my Velociraptor?
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Shran WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition)
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2017, 03:07:40 PM »
Welcome indeed! (I don't speak German, so I can't do it as fancy as T'Ra. ) :P

Click the badge to read my bio

Alt account of Kinley Garrison.

Offline Caelene Tam

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2017, 09:42:13 PM »
Everyone please welcome Ensign Vance "Axe" Axelrod to the USS Shran. He'll be joining us as an Engineering Officer.

For those playing the home game, Axe was recently with us playing Kira Wyman. Kira/Axe said they'd be back and here we are!

Welcome Ensign!

Species: Trill (Joined) - Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Executive Officer and Chief Engineering Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Academy Commandant
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2017, 11:47:25 PM »
I would also like to wish Ensign Axelrod a warm welcome to the Shran!

On that note, for those of you who don't already know, I will be transferring to the Disco at the start of December to take over the CO spot and give them a hand. I've greatly enjoyed being on the Shran and feel honoured to have worked with such fantastic writers. But don't fret, like Kira/Axe, I do plan on being back in some form or fashion.  ;D

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Caelene Tam

• Veteran Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2017, 08:32:08 PM »
On another note....

Our very own Lieutenant Alyssa Meadows' post was chosen for Post of the Month! Great job!

Congrats! :)

USS Shran Executive Officer and Chief Engineering Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

Offline Caelene Tam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2018, 08:13:59 PM »
Shran-ites,

Please join me in welcoming Ensign Kalro Zolarim (Security/Tactical Officer) and Lieutenant Bradley Miller (Engineering Officer) to the USS Shran. Also, Lieutenant Ser Conley is returning to us as a Flight Officer.

Hope you enjoy the Shran!

Offline Kinley Garrison

• Trusted Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2018, 08:23:32 PM »
Woot! Great to see you folks!
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Offline Caelene Tam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2018, 07:18:01 PM »
Shran-ites,

Please also welcome Lieutenant Ruth Sigurdsdottir, who is a returning player and will be joining our Science Department.

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Experienced Member
  • What goes up, must come down!
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2018, 07:26:25 PM »

(willkommen, bienvenue) Welcome
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:38:18 PM by Kachina Filitov »

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline Kinley Garrison

• Trusted Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2018, 07:36:06 PM »
Woot woot!

Online Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Experienced Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2018, 09:53:53 AM »
Thanks guys! :)  Glad to be back already been loving it so far!

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Caelene Tam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2018, 08:26:08 PM »
Shran-ites,

We have a couple changes coming in. First, Ruth will actually be going to the Athena rather than the Shran, but since she already started posting, she will guest star here for this mission.

We also have a new crewmember, Crewman Calandra Trilarck, who will be a Counselor. Please welcome her aboard!

Thanks,

Offline Calandra Trilarck

• stargazer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2018, 10:45:13 PM »

Hey guys! Glad to be posting here! I think I'm going to be sitting out off of the Mirrorverse mission but can't wait to join you guys on the next one or even the Prime Universe mission when I have a chance. This place looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to interact with you all.

Calandra.

"I know horrors that would haunt your nightmares."

Offline Kinley Garrison

• Trusted Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2018, 10:48:04 PM »
Welcome! The Shran is a great ship! We’re excited to have ya aboard! Feel free to pop in with the prime universe side of the mission. We can always benefit from awesome writing! Anyhow, with a ship like us, I’m pretty sure that a counselor would be needed. Lol

Top RP Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Maelstrom Role Play Top 100 Original SciFi Sites RPG-D
anything