Shran WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition)

Started by Kirok, January 24, 2017, 03:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fala Awen

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Ardyn Jaeger

Quote from: Amynta Lianez on August 19, 2017, 08:19:42 PM

Thank you both! (And everyone else too, everyone has been super sweet to me.) I can see why you'd be excited, after everything this crew has been through, they probably need some therapy...  :P

Oh yes we do need therapy.  Lol!

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

T'Ra Jones

Laddies and Gents of the Shran, please join me in congratulating K-5, who finally snagged a PotM for the Shran. We have so many wonderful writers on our ship, and I am so excited to be able to show case one of them to the rest of the fleet.

On another note, I am sad to say that Mr. Ser Conley will be going into the reserves for the time being, but we hope to see him back soon!

Lastly, I am so proud of you guys. The last few months have been a little rough, but we stuck together and had a really great month. Let's keep that momentum going with next month's mission!

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Ardyn Jaeger

Woot!

Alt of Kinley Garrison

T'Ra Jones

Ladies and Gents of the Shran, it is my great pleasure and honour to announce a couple of promotions.

Firstly, Miss Caelene Tam is hereby promoted to Lieutenant Commander and Second Officer, effective immediately with all the rights and privileges therein.

Secondly, Miss Ardyn Jaeger is promoted Lieutenant and Chief Flight Officer, effective immediately with all the rights and privileges therein.

Please join me in congratulating these two! :)

-Evan Buehler

Amynta Lianez

Species: Trill (Unjoined)
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."  Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Fala Awen

Wow; I wasn't really expecting that, but thank you very much!

And congrats to Ardy!!

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Ardyn Jaeger

Quote from: Caelene Tam on September 05, 2017, 08:03:25 PM

Wow; I wasn't really expecting that, but thank you very much!

And congrats to Ardy!!

Indeed, I would have to say the same thing! Congrats to you Caelene!

Alt of Kinley Garrison

K-5

James A. Hawke

Crew of the Shran

I have two announcements.

1.   The First one is an apology from me to everyone on the crew.  As some of you might be aware, I started a new job, last month.  Apparently, the job was more challenging than I originally anticipated.  I had to deal with an accreditation and getting used to a new management position.  I have been working on this visit since I started my job. As a result, I did not have time to do my duties as your Captain.  T'Ra did her duties admirably, and I am deeply grateful to her.  I am happy to report the visit is over and was a success.  So things should be returning to normal.

2.   Also I would like you all to help me Welcome Kachina Filitov.  She will be joining our awesome Flight Department.

Click on the Badge to see bio

Ardyn Jaeger

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Kira Wyman

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Kachina Filitov

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

T'Ra Jones

Ladies and Gents, we have a few more new arrivals and adjustments to announce. Alyssa Meadows will be joining us in the medical department and Inzjana will be arriving to help in the Science department. I have worked with bith of these fine officers before and am incredibly excited that they will now be a part of our crew!

In a minor adjustment, Zex will now be in Ops to help out there.

Lastly, don't forget PotM nominations. If there is a post that caught your eye, please let me know by the end of the night on the 27th.

Live long and prosper!

-Evan Buehler

Kira Wyman

Quote from: T'Ra Jones on September 25, 2017, 05:58:29 PM

Ladies and Gents, we have a few more new arrivals and adjustments to announce. Alyssa Meadows will be joining us in the medical department and Inzjana will be arriving to help in the Science department. I have worked with bith of these fine officers before and am incredibly excited that they will now be a part of our crew!

In a minor adjustment, Zex will now be in Ops to help out there.

Lastly, don't forget PotM nominations. If there is a post that caught your eye, please let me know by the end of the night on the 27th.

Live long and prosper!

Welcome back, Alyssa and Inzjana!

Alyssa, is your character insane? :)

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.