Shran WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition)

Started by Kirok, January 24, 2017, 03:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Quote from: James A. Hawke on April 05, 2017, 12:48:26 AM

Crew of the Shran,

I would like to personally congratulate Ariste Stark.  As of today, she is promoted from Ensign to the rank of Lieutenant (Junior Grade).  With all the rights, privileges and responsibilities thereof.

Congratulations, Lieutenant

Please help me congratulate her on her new promotion.

Congratulations Ms. Stark

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Ardyn Jaeger

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

T'Ra Jones

WW!

Which today means "Woot Woot", but tomorrow means "Wet Wednesday". :P

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Kira Wyman

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

James A. Hawke

Crew of the Shran,

I know this last couple of month have been interesting.  However, I do have a good announcement to make.

Please help me welcome: Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom back to the crew of the Shran.  We missed her presence.

Welcome Back!!!!

Click on the Badge to see bio

T'Ra Jones

I second this. Welcome back Miss HÁƒ¤llstrom. :)

-Evan Buehler

Fala Awen

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

James A. Hawke

Crew of the Shran

I have several announcements to make:

First, I would like y'all to help me and take a moment to thank both Tam and Ardy for running last Month's mission.  From first-hand experience running a mission is not a simple matter and I do hope that this was a good experience for both of them.  So thank you!

Second, I wanted to take a small moment and help me say a Temporary Goodbye to both Admiral Kirok and Crewman EQ.  They have been Temporary transferred to the Discovery.  So I wanted to take a moment to thank them both for their service and time with us.  I do hope their stay with us was enjoyable.

Third, I wanted to take a second and hand out two promotions.

First Promotion:

I wanted everyone to help me congratulate Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom, effective immediately with all rights and privileges she is promoted from Luitenant Jg to Full Luitenant

I also wanted everyone to help me congratulate K-5, effective immediately with all the rights and privileges she is promoted to the rank of Petty Officer Third Class.

Fourth, I wanted you all to help me and welcome to our newest member Ensign Zex, she is joining our Science Department.

Thank you all for your attention!

Click on the Badge to see bio

Ardyn Jaeger

Alt of Kinley Garrison

T'Ra Jones

Sorry to see them go, if only temporarily, and T'Ra is basically the only Vulcan now. :(

But.... on a much better note, congrats on the promotions! :D

-Evan Buehler

Kira Wyman

Goodbye Kirok and EQ. Sad to see you leave and we I look forward to seeing you back soon!

Thank you for the promotion and congrats to K-5 in getting to PO3!

Welcome, Zex!

Who does the ID cards now and is there a thread to request one?

Miriam

EDIT: Doesn't matter. Found the thread!

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

K-5

Thanks all! And best of luck to EQ and Kirok!

T'Ra Jones

Ladies and gents, please join me in welcoming Miss Amynta Lianez to the Shran! She's joining us as a counsellor. :)

(P.S. sorry I didn't have this up sooner)

-Evan Buehler

Ardyn Jaeger

Welcome! Seriously, we're glad you're here!

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Amynta Lianez

Thank you both! (And everyone else too, everyone has been super sweet to me.) I can see why you'd be excited, after everything this crew has been through, they probably need some therapy...  :P

Species: Trill (Unjoined)
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."  Shakespeare (Hamlet)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.