Shran WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition)

Started by Kirok, January 24, 2017, 03:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Fala Awen

Shran-ites,

Please also welcome Lieutenant Ruth Sigurdsdottir, who is a returning player and will be joining our Science Department.

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Kachina Filitov

(willkommen, bienvenue) Welcome

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Kinley Garrison

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Thanks guys! :)  Glad to be back already been loving it so far!

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Fala Awen

Shran-ites,

We have a couple changes coming in. First, Ruth will actually be going to the Athena rather than the Shran, but since she already started posting, she will guest star here for this mission.

We also have a new crewmember, Crewman Calandra Trilarck, who will be a Counselor. Please welcome her aboard!

Thanks,

Calandra Trilarck

Hey guys! Glad to be posting here! I think I'm going to be sitting out off of the Mirrorverse mission but can't wait to join you guys on the next one or even the Prime Universe mission when I have a chance. This place looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to interact with you all.

Calandra.

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Kinley Garrison

Welcome! The Shran is a great ship! We're excited to have ya aboard! Feel free to pop in with the prime universe side of the mission. We can always benefit from awesome writing! Anyhow, with a ship like us, I'm pretty sure that a counselor would be needed. Lol

Fala Awen

Shran-ites,

I have a couple announcements...

First off, we have begun the search for a new Ship Representative. You can find more information here: https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php?topic=8945.msg170776#msg170776

Next, it's my pleasure to announce that Lieutenant Alyssa Meadows has been promoted to Lieutenant Commander! She's been doing a great job and we look forward to seeing more good things from her.

Lastly, Admiral Rellek has promoted me to full Commander.

Please go check out the Ship Rep information (interested parties should PM me no later than Monday evening) and congratulate Lieutenant Commander Meadows!

Thanks all,

Kinley Garrison

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Caelene Tam on February 03, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

Shran-ites,

I have a couple announcements...

First off, we have begun the search for a new Ship Representative. You can find more information here: https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php?topic=8945.msg170776#msg170776

Next, it's my pleasure to announce that Lieutenant Alyssa Meadows has been promoted to Lieutenant Commander! She's been doing a great job and we look forward to seeing more good things from her.

Lastly, Admiral Rellek has promoted me to full Commander.

Please go check out the Ship Rep information (interested parties should PM me no later than Monday evening) and congratulate Lieutenant Commander Meadows!

Thanks all,

Gratz everyone :)  and I'm abstaining from this vote since I'm only here 'on loan' :( (boo, hiss!)

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Fala Awen

Shran-ites,

It's my pleasure to announce that Lt Cmdr Kinley Garrison is now your Ship Rep! Congrats!

Calandra Trilarck

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Solluk

I looked up 'Star Trek' and 'Cheer' to find an appropriate picture.

I was not disappointed.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Fala Awen

Shran-ites,

As you may have noticed, the command team changes for the Shran have been approved and will officially go through at the end of this mission.

-I'll be swapping characters (I'm told that will be announced when it actually happens to avoid confusion) and will be promoted to Acting Captain.

-Lieutenant Commander Alyssa Meadows will be Executive Officer.

-Lieutenant Commander Kinley Garrison will be our Second Officer (as well as Ship Rep).

Additionally, our request to change to a Sovereign class has been approved and it will be worked into our next mission. Captain Torngate and our own Ensign Zolarim have been working on some specs, which I've seen and feel will serve us well.

Congrats to everyone and thanks for the hard work on the specs!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.