Ardyn Jaeger - Reporting in 1/5/17

Started by Ardyn Jaeger, January 06, 2017, 12:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ardyn Jaeger

Character Details

Character Name: Ardyn Jaeger (Pronounced Yay-Ger)
Character Age:  27
Character DOB: October 16, 2368 (Earth time)
Character Image
Character Species: Betazoid/Human hybrid. (She's only Á,¼ Betazoid)
Character Family:
Father: Peter Jaeger (Passed away in an accident.)
Mother: Amariah (Revani)Jaeger

Siblings: Keevan, Lillian, Michael, Annabel. (She's the third oldest)

Character Bio: Born on a Federation Colony somewhere in the Vega system, Ardyn always knew she had some empathetic abilities, such as telling what people were feeling most of the time and being able to somewhat connect with other telepathic beings, but she never really felt like she fit in anywhere, being such a low-level empath.
She was very close to her father and was understandably distraught when she heard of the accident that took her father's life.  She decided to Join Starfleet on a whim and found out she rather enjoyed being in a crew who actually noticed her strengths and abilities.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I currently have another character on here.
Department Preference:Flight
Secondary Department Preference: Engineering
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:
[Helm, The Constellation]
Ardyn looked around at the console, checking everything over again. Being around all these controls was rather soothing, for her, cracking her knuckles, she looked over at her co-pilot, "You ready, Mr. Gibson? The gruff old man nodded in agreement, but didn't say anything. He never did, but she had been around him long enough to get what he was saying. "Yeah, I know. You'll have a hard time replacing me, but hey, whenever I'm able to, I'll come by and visit.
She patted the man who had been almost like a grandfather to her on the back. He was a good and practical guy, probably one of  the few men in the galaxy who could be both simultaneously grumpy and caring without saying a single word. "Well, we'd better get out of the dock before they think we're smuggling something.  Mr. Gibson grinned viciously at that thought. she smiled as she disengaged the parking breaks and prepped the ship to take off.

Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet? This will be Kinley Garrison's Alt

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Kirok

Ardyn,

A good application.

I can put you in the Flight Control Department on the Tempest.

I can start you as an Ensign.

Please let me know if that will work for you.

Sincerely,

Kirok

PS - You can take the OTC for Flight Control if you choose, but you are not required to.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Ardyn Jaeger

That's great! Totally works for me.
Thanks!

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Kirok

Quote from: Ardyn Jaeger on January 06, 2017, 01:24:14 AM

That's great! Totally works for me.
Thanks!

Perfect.

Please report into Julia Rellek and William Warning for duty!

Welcome aboard,

Kirok

PS - As you have time and inclination, please feel free to add to your bio.  It helps the rest of us interact with you a bit better in character ;-)

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Ardyn Jaeger

Alt of Kinley Garrison

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.