Author Topic: Ri'Omkir - Reporting in, 1/2/2017  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Ri'Omkir Khamnin

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ri'Omkir - Reporting in, 1/2/2017
« on: January 03, 2017, 04:05:50 am »
Character Details

Character Name: Ri'Omkir Khamnin
Character Age: 23
Character DOB: August 14, 2371
Character Image: http://www.freepicturehosting.com/image/6ia6j
Character Species: Caitian
Character Family:
Ri'Omkir Khamnin(Deceased) - Was a civilian
Nequas Khamnin(Alive) - Scientist on a to be determined starship

Character Bio:
She was born on a colony planet, which the name she never learned. While growing up, she always was with her dad, learning about creatures and plants. From that age, she knew that she wanted to be a biologist, but also in Starfleet like her grandmother was. Her entire family always thought she would become a Scientist, due to her interest in biology growing up, but it all changed when her mother was killed.

When she was growing up, her family planned to move to Cait, but her transport ship was raided by pirates. She watched helplessly as her mother was slaughtered, while her father luckily was able to find an escape pod. Since that day, she was determined to become the best security officer, so while she was there, no one would die.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I have role-played on a lot of different sites.
Department Preference: Security
Secondary Department Preference: Medical
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:
Ri'Omkir was running down the corridor to the gun lockers as she could feel guns hitting the hull. She saw others running both ways- she did not know who was attacking, but it was not good. But something stopped her dead in her tracks, she saw what looked like a pod coming straight for the corridor she was in. In front of her she saw a cadet, "Run!" She yelled, as she turned and started running herself.

As the pod hit the corridor, she flew forward, landed on the ground. Behind her she could see smoke and figures stepping out of the bod. They were boarding the ship. Her leg was sprained, but she forced herself to get up and run, she had to live. As she was making her way around the corridor, she heard gun fires then felt a sharp pain at the back of her tail. As she fell down, she could see the whole back of it was missing, and blood was pouring out. By now she was crying, helpless on the floor, ready to accept her fait.

Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet?
RPGD

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ri'Omkir - Reporting in, 1/2/2017
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 04:11:12 am »
Ri'Omkir,

Your application looks good!

I particularly like the picture.

I can put you on the Sec/Tac Department on the Athena.

Will that work for you?

Also, ould you like to take the Officer Training Course right away or hold off on that a bit?

Please let us know,

Kirok

PS - Just as a note to help out, we use third person past tense here instead of present.   For example, Kirok ran down the corridor (instead of Kirok was running....:-)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 04:20:27 am by Kirok »

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Ri'Omkir Khamnin

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 04:28:37 am »
Yes, thank you. That is wonderful- and sorry about present tense! I usually do use past, maybe I was just not thinking since it is late lol.

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 11:38:01 am »
Hey, Ri'Omkir,

First off, welcome to Shadowfleet. I hope you find Shadowfleet an enjoyable place to write.

Secondly, I'm the Security and Tactical Officer Training Course Instructor and if you want to take the OTC I'll get it up as soon as I can for you so you can get started.

Offline Ri'Omkir Khamnin

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 11:43:46 am »
Ok, sure. I will take it, but take your time.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 01:39:29 pm »
Yes, thank you. That is wonderful- and sorry about present tense! I usually do use past, maybe I was just not thinking since it is late lol.

No worries.

Welcome aboard and have fun!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles