Personal Log

Started by James Carter, January 02, 2017, 02:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Carter

William J. Cash's Log: 1

Captain Blake is a right knob. He's been trying to limit rations for the rest of the crew for weeks and we haven't seen land in almost a month. I think he's trying to isolate us from the rest of the world to see who can survive. If I weren't the ship's first mate I'd probably be just as poor off as the rest of them. It's why when that arse isn't looking I've been sneaking some of his to the rest of the crew. I feel a mutiny coming, I just hope they don't thrown me overboard with him.

James Carter

William J. Cash's Log: 2

Turns out I was right about the mutiny. A few of the crew met with me on a lower deck to discuss it after that tyrant went to sleep. It looks like most of the crew supports it. They want to put me at the helm, which frankly I don't know if I really want. It's a lot of terrible responsibility. I'm talking to Blake tomorrow. Preferably we can reach a resolution without bloodshed.

James Carter

William J. Cash's Log: 3

I met with Blake today. Unsurprisingly he responded like a real tosser. Instead of increasing the crew's rations, he wants to decrease them. I'll be meeting with the rest of the crew tonight to see how they want to proceed. My guess is the mutiny is happening.

James Carter

James Carter's Log: 1

After a second or so he could feel the first explosive go off under his feet. Then was the second, and the third, and so on. He counted each one as the cracks started to appear on the ground beneath him. As the last few started James smiled with tears running down his face. "I'll see you soon mum." There was a quick flash of white as the last explosive went off causing the asteroid to finally be destroyed and then it was over. Darkness. Darkness was all he could see. He raised his hand in front of his face and couldn't even see it. "So this must be what death feels like then ââ,¬Ëœey?" Carter pondered aloud. After a short moment a fluorescent glow began illuminating the room from the ceiling. The light was accompanied by a horrible buzz. It was like some kind of mechanical bee being suffocated by a pillow.

The room, which was a long corridor that stretched out of sight was filled with a thick grey fog rising up from the floor. He looked down to the floor where he was stood and a small smirk appeared on his face. It was a transporter pad. Someone must have swooped in at the last moment and saved him. But who? The floor looked some type of dark metal, it had holes in it in a clear pattern, the holes were what was letting the fog into the room as well. He had no idea what the walls actually looked like because the light formed into a cone showing only the floor.

James Carter

James Carter's Log: 2

Slowly more lights flickered on leading down the hallway but still only illuminating the small walkway ahead of him. Whatever this place was, it was like nothing he'd ever seen. Maybe he was dead after all. After almost a minute the lights were all on and if not for the fog he could've seen all the way to the end of the passage. It took serious self-convincing for him to actually take the first step off of the transporter. As his foot made contact with the metal platform it hit him. He wasn't in his EVA suit anymore.

James Carter

James Carter's Log: 3

The floor was weirdly cold despite the room being remarkably comfortable. James thought he could hear ominous whispers from down the hall. He couldn't tell if he was losing his mind or if there was actually someone beaconing for him. The young man froze in his place as he attempted to see further down the hall. The fog seemed to thicken as he tried to look down the hall. "Who's there?" James called out in a confused tone. The only response was a hushed windy noise passing through the holes of the floor. Some of the fog cleared allowing the man to see what appeared to be a shadowy figure that quickly faded out of view.

James Carter

William J. Cash's Log: 4

I meet with the crew. Looks like they're going forward. I wish it could have gone a different way. No one can say I didn't try to mediate this though. The crew wants me to take the captain's job. It was his ship, he went to a shipyard and had someone build it out of his own money. He hired the crew. All of this was his, how do I take it as mine?

James Carter

James Carter's Log: 4

James tilted his head slightly as the image of the shadowy figure burned into his mind. Finally he took his second step forward and started to make his way down the corridor. Once he'd gotten to the end more lights came on, this time directly to his left. His head sharply jolted to the left catching the shadow again before it faded away. It was like it was egging him forward. To follow a very specific path. It was guiding him forward. He knew it.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.