Galaxy on Fire: Alliances (iOS)

Started by William Waring, December 29, 2016, 05:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Waring

Hey there fleeters!
Over the time since Christmas I have found an iOS game which I find requires you to think three steps ahead (at least for me). As the title says the game is Galaxy on Fire Alliances (or GoFA for short).

The game itself is based around the acquisition of various planets in order to gain the resources to expand your fleet and your sphere of influence. The game takes place in real time but isn't meant to be played for hours straight. This, however, doesn't make it a Pay2Win. Anything that can be constructed can be achieved by legitimate means. This ensures no one player can rely on anything besides their strategy.

Should any of you be interested in getting this fun iOS game or have it already, look for me in Aurora Server at AA34. I run Task Force One in that Sector.

Cheers!

*Advertisment mode deactivated* :P

RESERVED

James H. Hawk

I play Galaxy on Fire 2, which is set in the same universe but not a strategy one. I might check out Alliances.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.