News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Bi-Annual Awards

Started by Kirok, December 01, 2016, 02:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Fleeters,

I'm happy to announce that Christmas is coming early this year at Shadow Fleet.

That's right!  We have decided to move the Bi-Annual Awards Ceremony up a full month.

So, instead we will be giving out Service Ribbons, Posting Ability Awards, and Extra Contribution Awards this month instead of in January.

As such, you will likely see polls go up on each SIMM for the Crew Choice Awards.  And then, perhaps as early as next week, you may see the SIMM start announcing awards to their various members.  In addition, we will be recognizing various members of the fleet through out the month for the various contributions they have made this year.

By the end of the month, each of you should receive at least one new ribbon in your awards box.  And if you are all nice, maybe even an extra special one!  All in the spirit of giving ;-)

Happy Holidays from us to you,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Klabax Cottle

Klabax Cottle~Denobulan Male

Alt Account of Dylan Torngate

Malcolm Adeyemi

Can't wait to count out your gold!

Lennox Ainsley

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Leonard T. Scott

Yay I'm ready to increase my stack and walk aboot the corridors all magnanimous lol

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Race Warez

This is great. And Happy Holidays to all.

[

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.