Downtime Forums Only

Started by Chris Newberry, September 29, 2007, 06:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Hello SF,

I would like to inform everyone that between today and Monday (possible this evening) the forums will be experiencing downtime so I can do maintance and some upgrading of the forums. The estimated downtime is 1 Hour or less when it happens and I will try and pick a time when no one is on to do it to minimize the downtime for everyone.

When this is finished, the forums should run a little faster and we will have a few more features and security fixes installed.

Rhank you for your time,

Christopher
Shadow Fleet Founder Owner.
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Chris Newberry

Update

Forums where upgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 on friday night. The major upgrade I have been planning will be delayed for a few weeks. I will give a 3 day notice before time of downtime here. Keep watch.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.