Author Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 606 times)

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Happy Thanksgiving
« on: November 21, 2016, 11:14:17 PM »
Greetings all,

For most of us, this week is Thanksgiving if your living in the US mostly. It could be the same for a few other countries (need to check if they have holidays). I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and in honor of the holiday and a little turkey hunt, I am switching the theme to a morn turkey like until next monday.

I will add the chat box back in, just give me a day or so to do that.

Happy Thanksgiving and happy Holidays!!
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Flag Officer
  • Loyal Member
  • Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 01:38:05 PM »
Happy Turkey Day to all of our US members! And to our other players, I am thankful for Shadow Fleet's diversity and international appeal.

Online Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Tech support? No... no tech support here...
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 03:06:19 PM »
Happy Turkey Day!!

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Loyal Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 09:36:27 PM »
What a great group of people to be RPing with!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and warm thoughts to our international players!

Sincerely,

kirok

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 10:41:35 PM »
*Examines food*
"Consuming this, in bulk, would result in an unreasonable level of tryptophan... I'll stick to my nutrient cakes."

But seriously, I'm thankful for everyone on this site! Happy holidays!

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Offline Aislin Kane

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 06:08:06 AM »
Mmmm turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our US members!

Offline Lennox Ainsley

• Experienced Member
  • Failing means you’re playing.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2016, 09:05:32 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to those across the pond :) Hope you all have a good one !!

Also, turkey !

Gobble, gobble.

-Lenn

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Offline Race Warez

• Competent Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 03:50:59 PM »
Hope everyones' week was good and safe, holiday or no.
[

Top RP Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Maelstrom Role Play Top 100 Original SciFi Sites RPG-D