Favorite Zombie Fiction?

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, August 15, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inzjana

Horror and Science Fiction are generally considered to be the same genre.

The movie "Day of the Dead: Bloodline" and "Dawn of the Dead" are good. But generally I prefer Vampire, Werewolf and Demon movies, especially Vampire ones.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Kirok

Thanks for the new suggestions!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Christian Grix

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on September 26, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

Train to Busan was amazing! I love how the one dude is just a bad ass pro wrestler (if you read the script, movie doesn't mention it) going around slaying zombies, being surly, and protecting his wife and unborn child.

Excellent film, I normally don't bother with Subtitled films but this I either didn't notice them or didn't need them because the story telling is so good that I didn't need dialogue to enjoy it.

Zombie 108 is another great film if you can find it.

Two comedy Zombie movies i love are "Ibiza Undead" and "Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse"

As for Vampire films Near Dark is my favorite by a long way, even though you never see any fangs.

Kirok

Quote from: Christian Grix on October 24, 2018, 04:21:18 AM

Excellent film, I normally don't bother with Subtitled films but this I either didn't notice them or didn't need them because the story telling is so good that I didn't need dialogue to enjoy it.

Zombie 108 is another great film if you can find it.

Two comedy Zombie movies i love are "Ibiza Undead" and "Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse"

As for Vampire films Near Dark is my favorite by a long way, even though you never see any fangs.
I have never heard of Zombie 108.

I will have to look it up!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Kirok

Sorry for the double post.

I finally saw Train to Busan.
Those were some mighty fast zombies!

Inzjana

Quote from: Kirok on October 29, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

Sorry for the double post.

I finally saw Train to Busan.
Those were some mighty fast zombies!

Haven't seen those either.

Anyone ever seen Daemonium? I haven't watched it yet, don't know if I want to.

I would love to see a Shadow Fleet mission where we come up against Zombies! LOL

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.