Current Issue with BBC

Started by Chris Newberry, November 11, 2016, 11:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Greetings,

I was informed by several of a new bug that appeared shortly after doing an upgrade to 2.0.12 on the forums. As of currently, I have reverted the update but the bug is still occurring. Meaning the update uninstall didn't revert everything back to 2.0.11. I'll continue looking into this but SMF developers are aware of this being it's affecting about 1 to 3% of all smf forums right now.

When I know more or when it's fix, I will let everyone know but tbh I don't know what they changed that caused it. I haven't really had to time to check over 10k of source code lines either and compare to an earlier version but eventually I will. With that said, 2.0.13 when it's released will hopefully solve the bbc crisis thats afflicted us.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.