Changing of the Guard

Started by Kirok, November 07, 2016, 09:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Fleeters,

I hope you are doing well.

Over the past few weeks the CLOs and Ship Reps have been meeting to discuss some fundamental changes in how we view our 'admin' group.

Specifically, we see this group as Á¢â,¬Ëœpublic servants' who are here to help facilitate the role play experience.

Quite simply, if you have a reasonable request that will enhance this fantasy game experience for you Á¢â,¬"œ their job is to help you accomplish that goal.

And as Á¢â,¬Ëœpublic servant' the members of the group can be Á¢â,¬Ëœvoted out' should they not be able or unwilling to fulfill those duties.

Just like the President of the US!

With that in mind, I would like to introduce you to our current group:

They are:  Kirok & Constance Lafayette.

I also have another announcement to make, in order to be the admin activities more transparent we have elected Dylan Torngate as a 'secretary' of sorts.  Mr. Torngate has been given access to the Fleet New Services and as such can make everyone aware of topic that affect the fleet as needed.  Beyond that, Dylan's responsibilities will be restricted to record keeping.

We hope these changes meet with your approval.

Sincerely,

Kirok

PS - If you have a suggestion for a name other than 'admin' that is more fitting to the 'public servant' philosophy, please feel free to share it!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.