Author Topic: Cards Against Humanity  (Read 2607 times)

Offline James Carter

• Site Administrators
  • Veteran Member
  • Grapefruit.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Cards Against Humanity
« on: October 13, 2016, 02:57:06 am »
I'm going to be hosting a fleet Cards Against Humanity night on Pretend You're Xyzzy some time soon and I wanted to find a time that suits as many people as possible. I'll also be hosting a voice call in the "Shadow Fleet *HOT* Chat" on Skype for anyone that would like to join in on that as well. If you're not already there feel free to jump in here!

Offline Julia Rellek

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cards Against Humanity
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 03:31:11 am »
Thank you for organizing this! Very much needed R&R

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 03:33:13 am »
I could probably do either night.

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Offline James Carter

• Site Administrators
  • Veteran Member
  • Grapefruit.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 04:03:29 am »
I could probably do either night.

Noted! I can easily do both nights as well.

Offline James Carter

• Site Administrators
  • Veteran Member
  • Grapefruit.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 01:25:10 am »
https://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=84 password is startrek, game starts at 9 PM EST. Jump in on the voice chat in the Shadow Fleet *HOT* Chat.

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 02:51:00 am »
This looks like fun but timezones are not my friend  :(

Offline Julia Rellek

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 02:52:25 am »
This looks like fun but timezones are not my friend  :(

We'll have to do one at a convenient time for you sometime

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2016, 02:58:34 am »
We'll have to do one at a convenient time for you sometime

Would a weekend afternoon work better for folks?

Just a suggestion.

I don't know anything about GAH, but I applaud your efforts to get people together!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2016, 05:00:59 am »
I think weekends would be an awesome thing as well

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 06:32:06 am »

Would a weekend afternoon work better for folks?

Just a suggestion.

I don't know anything about GAH, but I applaud your efforts to get people together!

I would only be able to play on weekends and would either have to do it early in the day or late in the evening because of timezones.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles