Recent Resignations

Started by Kirok, October 11, 2016, 01:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Fleeters,

I'm sure by now you have heard the news that some of our members have resigned from the site.

Please be assured that we are aware of this issue and that the Admin group, CLOs, SOs, & Ship Representative are all working together to investigate it.

If you have any information that will help us toward that goal, please feel free to share it with myself, Dylan Torngate, or any CLOs/SO/Ship Rep.

Sincerely

SF Staff

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Dylan Torngate

Just want to offer my full support, if anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer them. I will also do my best to get to the bottom of whatever went down and try and make sure it will never happen again.

Thank you for staying with us through this difficult time.

Dylan Torngate/David S.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Kali Reyes

This sounds really worrying, but I know you guys can take care of things for sure! You've got my support! ^_^

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.