Author Topic: Star Trek Continues  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Veteran Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Three year award Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Star Trek Continues
« on: September 25, 2016, 01:55:05 pm »
For all those fans of the Original Series out there, you might like Star Trek Continues. A free to view fan series, made in the style of the original series and continuing on from where the original series left off. It even has a link as the actor playing Scotty is James Doohans' Son!

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Star Trek Continues
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 08:21:08 pm »
I love it!

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Steve Marshall

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • There is screaming in space
  • Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 05:20:22 am »
Really liked Scotty's birthday

Online Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 03:59:39 am »
Oh thank you.. I hadn't known about this!

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles