A Memorable Evening (T'Lara/James Hawke)

Started by T'Lara, September 24, 2016, 06:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James A. Hawke

Quote from: T'Lara on November 11, 2016, 03:23:01 AM

She listened to this personal anecdote. "He did not tell me. On the ship we did not have very much time to converse. Especially since we serve in different departments." Honestly, she did not much care to hear stories of a person's childhood. The developmental stage of life was such a fleeting time and she rarely gave it much thought. But obviously humans found it interesting and amusing. She waited somewhat anxiously for James to return or for Meryl to continue talking.

Merlyn smiled at T'Lara as she responded.  She smiled like she was taught to do ever since she was a little girl.  In reality she was disappointed that she did not give her any details about her brother.  Something she could use later.  Even though she was disappointed by the Vulcan, she could still prove useful to her.
Giving a hypocritical smile she said "You must be close to Jimmy, he normally bring three or fours girls with him....such a ladies man, the last girl he brought he paid for her...I don't think he knows that such actions are not as a gentleman

She stopped for a second and looked up "I am so sorry darling for giving you such personal information about Jimmy and other girls must be the wine..talking...if you don't mind I need to go for a second...I hope to see you again darling and that Jimmy does not forget about you"  She quickly excited the conversation as she tried to act that her conversation was an accident.  She even made her face blush as she truly acted that she was embarrassed by the conversation.  But she wanted to keep her brother not paying attention and she would be the perfect distraction.

Almost a second as she left, James walked towards T'Lara he was holding her and his sister drink.  He handed T'Lara her drink and James said "Here is your drink, what happened to my sister?"  He inquired as he was confused.

Click on the Badge to see bio

T'Lara

Quote from: James A. Hawke on November 22, 2016, 04:04:45 AM

Merlyn smiled at T'Lara as she responded.  She smiled like she was taught to do ever since she was a little girl.  In reality she was disappointed that she did not give her any details about her brother.  Something she could use later.  Even though she was disappointed by the Vulcan, she could still prove useful to her.
Giving a hypocritical smile she said "You must be close to Jimmy, he normally bring three or fours girls with him....such a ladies man, the last girl he brought he paid for her...I don't think he knows that such actions are not as a gentleman

T'Lara didn't quite understand, but human elusiveness usually confused her anyway. She could have told Meryl exactly why she was here, explained the agreement she had made with James in the cargo bay. But there was something about this woman that unsettled her just enough to make her not want to divulge this information.

She stopped for a second and looked up "I am so sorry darling for giving you such personal information about Jimmy and other girls must be the wine..talking...if you don't mind I need to go for a second...I hope to see you again darling and that Jimmy does not forget about you"  She quickly excited the conversation as she tried to act that her conversation was an accident.  She even made her face blush as she truly acted that she was embarrassed by the conversation.  But she wanted to keep her brother not paying attention and she would be the perfect distraction.

Just as soon as T'Lara had managed to sidestep the conversation that seemed to be centered around James, the woman was making a hasty exit. She opened her mouth to speak, but Meryl was already gone. Contemplating her reason for her abruptness, she suddenly realized that it had been her intention to find out more about James' twin sister. In their short conversation they had only managed to discuss her own connection to James and a few stories about early childhood, none of which mentioned Meryl in detail. Although it wasn't easy for Vulcans to discuss personal lives with others, she made a mental note to find out more about the woman when and if she returned.

Almost a second as she left, James walked towards T'Lara he was holding her and his sister drink.  He handed T'Lara her drink and James said "Here is your drink, what happened to my sister?"  He inquired as he was confused.

When James came back she took the drink from him and cradled it in her hand. "She left," she said shortly, "though based on the statement she made before leaving it is possible she may return."

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

James A. Hawke

Quote from: T'Lara on November 22, 2016, 05:18:06 AM

When James came back she took the drink from him and cradled it in her hand. "She left," she said shortly, "though based on the statement she made before leaving it is possible she may return."

James gently took a sip of his wine and he listed to T'Lara.  He valued her insight on the issue.  Hawke his focused on his sister as she walked away.  She always had a plan or something to do and unfortunately James could not figure it out.  He then nooded to T'Lara and said "Knowing her, she will be back, be careful with her"

Hawke looked at her and asked "Do you want to go to the ballroom?"

T'Lara

Quote from: James A. Hawke on December 22, 2016, 07:16:28 PM

James gently took a sip of his wine and he listed to T'Lara.  He valued her insight on the issue.  Hawke his focused on his sister as she walked away.  She always had a plan or something to do and unfortunately James could not figure it out.  He then nooded to T'Lara and said "Knowing her, she will be back, be careful with her"

Hawke looked at her and asked "Do you want to go to the ballroom?"

T'Lara raised an eyebrow when James told her to be careful, but she only nodded when he asked her if she wanted to go to the ballroom. She hoped the uneasy feeling she sensed would cease, but she guessed it wouldn't go away until they left the event. Especially if his sister returned...

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

James A. Hawke

Quote from: T'Lara on December 23, 2016, 08:20:29 PM

T'Lara raised an eyebrow when James told her to be careful, but she only nodded when he asked her if she wanted to go to the ballroom. She hoped the uneasy feeling she sensed would cease, but she guessed it wouldn't go away until they left the event. Especially if his sister returned...

[Ballroom ]

As T'Lara gave James the nod, he gently smile and guided her to the ballroom.
The Ballroom had very similar decorations to the main room.  In the background you could hear classical earth music considered the Waltz.  James, whom grew up in a privilege household was very familiar with this style of dancing and it was expecting of him to dance it.

He gently offered his hand and guided her into the dance floor which already group of people dancing.  They were several couple dancing to the music in the dance floor.  James attempted to gently place his hand into her back waist area.  With a small smile he said "Don't worry, I will lead you...if you are uncomfortable I can raise my hand to your shoulder blade".

If she allowed, James would then grabbed with her left hand and place it into his shoulder.  He then began explaining "This is a close position in dancing...now I will try to move slowly"

He held then her right hand, with his left.  He raised it near shoulder height  The music began paying and he then asked T'Lara.  "Do you want to dance to his song?"

The music kept playing and James wondered if she was going to dance like last time.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.