Personal Log: Kyan Mackenzie

Started by Kyan Mackenzie, September 23, 2016, 05:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyan Mackenzie

[Begin Log]

Hello?

Ahh.. I see the little light the now... so I shall begin.

So the great grup creatures of Starfleet's command have seen fit to make me an officer and allow me FINALLY to fly one of their ships, even though I was already a pilot, AND a gunner on the Latinum lady for nearly ten years, the which was great fun and very profitable. But since that boat got taken in by Starfleet Security, and isn't allowed to ship freight any more, I'm here now. Well, I've actually been in Starfleet for several years the now, all the way back to my time on the little Science Boat called Gibson. Why does Starfleet name their space ships after old people or things? I'm told that the Discovery is named after several old boats... even some actual water boats from Earth. I think that's silliness. They should name them after better people anyways. I think they ought to name on after the Latinum Lady. That ship saw many many glorious adventures and battles... mostly with Nausiccans and Federation ships... but still.

Also, I'm to be in quarters with another person. He's a young grup, and he has a funny accent...

Oh yeah... also, there aren't any great blue aliens on this ship, the sadness of it.

I will record another log later. Right now I'm going to the holodeck to practice flying the ship.

[End Log]

Kyan Mackenzie

[Begin Log]

Well, we've had a few adventures. Nothing really super crazy yet though. And a Vulcan is in command now so probably not going to be doing anything really exciting for some time, the black sadness of it. But this crew is a bit of all right. Some rough edges sure, but nothing too gruppish to endure.

And there's still no great blue aliens. Meh.

I don't have much else to report the now. See you later log!

[End Log]

Kyan Mackenzie

[Begin Log]

Things are beginning to get interesting around here computer! We have some fighters on the ship now, the joy of it, AND.. the old grup Admiral has seen fit to make me acting Chief of Security and Tactical Officer. So that means that I will be in charge of keeping the ship safe, AND all the weapons! It's certainly happy I am about that. Also, I'll be getting myself a new roommate soon. A Ferengi! I hope he's got good lobes on'im, though I've never met one who was in Starfleet before. So that we shall have to see.

That's it for now.

[End Log]

Kyan Mackenzie

[Begin Log]

Well they've gone and promoted me to Lieutenant they have, which is odd considering I skipped over the junior part and just went on to Lieutenant. It's good though because that ole grup doctor cannae boss me around the now. Of course the grups have certain rules where he can, but I try never to get sick so they can't use those rules.

I'm also the Chief of security and tactical, for real, not just acting anymore. We are on a mission to stop an asteroid from running into a planet now, only the asteroid is a Dyson sphere thing... AND there is an old Starfleet ship buried in there. The XO and some of the egg heads have gone over to look, leaving me and the Captain alone on the bridge. I think they should have taken me on that mission, or Ainsley. You never know when some random bad guys are going to pop in to make your acquaintance. It would be the blackest sadness if it happened and there was no one there to help those scientists.

OH! I also got to fly one of the fighters last mission. That was the best! Hopefully I will do so again soon.

[End Log]

Kyan Mackenzie

[Begin Personal Log]

Hello again Computer. So the last mission with the Dyson sphere thing ended up bonkers, as usual. Some aliens kidnapped myself, Solluk, and Atwood and put us on some holodeck. And apparently they sent clones here to duplicate us. I guess we stopped the Dyson thing. Dunno. Also, they are making me go an talk to the ship's counselor the now on account of the kidnapping thing.

Oh.. And we are mapping out some s'posedly benign area of space for some research. Hopefully it isn't too boring. I will tell you if it is.

OH... and some people have come to the ship. Riley Munro, the old captain of the Gibson, which was a fine little boat, and that long haired mega grup Soreka, with whom I had words previously. I hope he is less gruppish this go around, because I kinda still want to beat him. But as I am the Chief of Security it's not right that I ought to do that. So I'll not be giving him his due....yet.

Another thing is that since I am a Lieutenant the now, and head of a department, I have my own quarters and no room mate. I don't think I care for it. There's no one to talk to now.

Well, I have to go see the head shrinker now. So that's all I have to report.

[End Log]

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.