Author Topic: USS Tempest Interior Photos WIP  (Read 2789 times)

Offline William Waring

• RESERVED
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • RESERVED
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Three year award Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
USS Tempest Interior Photos WIP
« on: August 08, 2016, 03:56:48 am »
Main Bridge

Starting from the Forward Portside Station and working clockwise the Bridge Stations are: Main Operations  (Forward Port), Flight Control and Navigation (Forward Starboard), Science I, II and III (Starboard), Mission Ops (Aft), Environmental Control (Aft), Tactical and Security (Directly Aft of Command Seat), Engineering I and II, Communications I, II and III (Port)

In the center of the Bridge was the Command Center with the Captain's Seat center with the Executive Officer's seat to the right of the Captain and an seat for a VIP to the left.

Ready Room

Conference Room
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 04:04:05 am by William Waring »
RESERVED

Offline William Waring

• RESERVED
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • RESERVED
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Three year award Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: USS Tempest Interior Photos WIP
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 04:24:21 am »
Captain's Quarters

First Officer's Quarter's

Senior Officer's and DH Quarters (Three Variants)
V1

V2

V3

Officer's Quarters (Lt and Above)

Enlisted Personnel and Ensign* Quarters

*Officers holding the rank of Ensign may be assigned to bunk with at least one other Crewman of equal rank. This may be waved if individual quarters are unassigned.
RESERVED

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles