Personal Log- John Harriman

Started by Gabe Crouch, February 06, 2012, 09:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe Crouch

Personal Log Stardate: 67506.3

With the destruction of the Gibson I got to spend some time with my family I went and visited my mom and dad on their ship that was fun it was nice to see them again.

First Officers Log Stardate: 67506.3

With the destruction of the Gibson the crew was sent to Earth for leave till reasignment. I was home when I had a Ensign from the Gibson come to my door and tell me Lieutenants Ransom and Larson where in a fight at HQ so we beamed there to stop it now they are both facing a Court Marshal for conduct unbecoming and shricking a senior officer so I will repersent them at trial to get then confined to my home to reasignment this might be their last strew in Starfleet I hope they shape up so they are not shiped out.

End Log

Gabe Crouch

First Officers Log Stardate:67531.3

We have been given a new Gibson she is a Luna Class, we are awaiting the new captain whoever it may be. The crew is eager to find out as am I I hope it is someone I know or have worked with.

Gabe Crouch

First officers Log Stardate: 67807.5

It has been a log while since I last recorded a log, the last time was Stardate 67531.3 when the Luna Class Starship Gibson-A was commisioned. Since then I have moved over to SFI on the U.S.S. Delphia-A as first officer under Rear Admiral John Norton. We are getting ready to attack the main base of the Gorn and hopfully end the war. I wish God Speed to all my fellow officers.

END LOG 

Gabe Crouch

Commander's Log Stardate 67866.8:

I have left active INTEL duty to serve in regular Starfleet again. I was just informed my good friend Matthew just got assigned to the Churchill. I will call him later but at the moment I am waiting on Captain Kirok to get up to his ready room because I was ordered to meet with him. I do not know why but I have a good feeling why nut for now I will wait for the meeting to begin.

End log

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.