Author Topic: Season 3, Mission 03: Insurgence  (Read 35921 times)

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Season 3, Mission 03: Insurgence
« on: September 02, 2007, 05:16:13 pm »
USS Discovery Personnel, plz report in roleplaying, best possible way to start the mission.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 05:14:32 pm by John Kawolsky »
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Flight Control Officer, USS Challenger
  • Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Season 3, Mission 03: Insurgence
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 01:50:03 pm »
( Lets get rolling )

" Acting captains log, July 24th, 2384.

I Have taken temporary command of the Discovery, due to captain Kawolsky suffering a serious injury in our last assignment. The ship is on its way to cardassia prime to drop of some desperately needed equipment and supplies for the rebuilding effort.

The ship and crew are functioning at peak capacity, and seem to be getting used to one another. I only hope i don't have to be in command for too long. "

Scott walked onto the bridge from the ready room, he Had a cup filled with coffee in one hands, and a padd in the other. he took a sip as he sat down.

" Mr Brown, report, anything unusual happening on our glorious freight run? "

John Brown

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 02:55:25 pm »
*John walk working on the Aft Tactical Station Running Diagnostics*

Well, lets see, were Babysitting, there nothing to Report this is a Boring run, I just don't understand why were Stuck on the worst Duty we got today, *Smiles*
and Plus at least I get to sit on my Hands for the Entire Trip, it was more Interesting on the Tigerclaw.

Aaron

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 06:12:44 pm »
<Walking onto the bridge accompanied by several knights who took up positions at the doorway>

"You got captured by Ranak and your lucky that hes a loyal ally." Aaron said walking onto the bridge.

Offline Justin Conwell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CEO, USS Delphia A
  • 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 08:26:18 pm »
Down in the Engineering Chief Office, Commander Conwell was looking over a padd of the recent repairs to the warp eps conduits and secondary shield generator. As he sip on some hot choco which is steaming still has he placed it on the desk.

'Computer, run a lvl 3 Diagnostic on the Warp EPS Grid." Justin said while laying the padd down.

"Aknowldge. Diagnostic will be finished in 2 hours 10 minutes."

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 02:45:22 pm »
Shelaf loads phaser from locker and charges it. He goes to the main security console and puts in a PADD.
"Computer,check security datebase and download info to PADD"
Shelaf retrieves PADD and takes it to bridge.

two minutes later
At Bridge.
Looks at knights on either side as he walks by. There weapons clattered down in front of him. Shelaf shows his identification and walked in.
"report on security database sir"he said,hand luetenant Brown the PADD
"and,due respect,but who are our new arrivals?"

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 03:36:20 pm »
Scott took another sip from his cup, he turned to Aaron

" I'm sorry this wont be one of our livelier assignments Aaron, but these supplies are desperately needed on cardassia. "

He swivelled round in his chair to face the helm console

" Ensign Christoper. whats our ETA at cardassia? "

Offline Alan Christopher

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Chief Helm Officer, USS Discovery
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the B.O.R.G. Featured Mission:  The First Battle with the Borg: USS Valour Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 03:38:17 pm »
Alan flicked his wrist and entered a few commands on his console, in a flash the ETA was in front of him.

" ETA is 26 hours sir, cruising at a steady 6.5. The computer could fly this mission sir. "

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 03:43:09 pm »
Scott chuckled, he had know the young ensign since he had first step foot on the discovery, and he hated letting the computer fly the ship. Scott stood up and made his way over to the tactical console.

" Mr Brown I'd like you to begin running battle drills with the security teams.  Cardassia is rebuilding and theres a lot of factions vying for power, their have been attacks against federation aid workers, as well as other cardassians.

I'd like our security men to be ready. And use Captain McAllister, his marine detachment may only have 20 men in it, but from what he says they are the best. "

Scott turned away but suddenly stopped

" I Intend for you to challenge him on that. "

Scott chuckled under his breath, the friction between the security and marine branches was legendary. Scott sat back down and began to go over his padd again.

Offline Lee Armstrong

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Chief Science Officer, USS Discovery
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the B.O.R.G. Featured Mission:  The First Battle with the Borg: USS Valour Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 06:08:12 pm »
Lee was sitting leaning on his arm, this journey had been fairly routine. He had just finished running another routine scan, when his console began bleeping.

" Commander, I'm picking up a distress call, coming from 118, mark 295, distance 23 light years. "

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 06:11:39 pm »
" Put it on speakers "

This is gul Marek of the card......... intercepto........ leskat, We are under atta...... and are outnumbered, taking criti........ damage, any ships please respond

Scott stood up, he took a deep breath before turning to lieutenant Brown.

" Are you ready to test out those weapon upgrades Mr Brown? "

John Brown

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 06:35:07 pm »
*John Brought all Combat Systems readouts*

Aye, Commander, overall Combat Readyness 105%, we will Be Ready for anything, also it will be Good to Work out the bugs

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 11:45:35 am »
" Very good Mr brown, Ensign armstrong, put me through to the entire ship "

Aye sir

" Attention all hands, stand to battle stations. "

Scott moved to the front of the bridge

" Alan intercept course, maximum warp. "

Scott turned and sat in the command chair, he tapped his commbadge

=/\= Bradley to Conwell =/\=

" I'm going to need all the power you can give me chief, somethins came up. "

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 12:36:36 pm »
"where do you need me sir?"asked shelaf

Aaron

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 02:58:23 pm »
<Turns to regard Bradley's statement>

"Commander, its been in my experience that nothing ever goes as planned.  You say one thing, then later something entirely different happens.  So forgive me if I dont believe you." Aaron replied to Bradley then turned to address Shelaf's statement.

"Those are my men, Mr, Greegy.  My names, Aaron, commander of the somewhat shattered Chronasian military forces in this sector." Aaron said as he offered his metal encased hand.

((I got a picture still of the armor that Aaron and his men are wearing if ya wanna see it :).))

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles