USS Tempest Welcome and Recognition

Started by Julia Rellek, August 05, 2016, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle Briggs

Welcome aboard. Nice to have you hear.

Jada

Please welcome aboard Djaan Tempest, a new science officer serving Chief Naga. Be nice to the boss, she's a Gorn.

And yes, he named himself after the ship.  :P

Oh, and belatedly welcome to Counsellor Octavia Tarian. We didn't forget you, we just, uh, forgot about this thread. :)

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Kyle Briggs

Octavia Tarian

Quote from: Jada on February 07, 2018, 01:53:21 AM

Please welcome aboard Djaan Tempest, a new science officer serving Chief Naga. Be nice to the boss, she's a Gorn.

Oh, and belatedly welcome to Counsellor Octavia Tarian. We didn't forget you, we just, uh, forgot about this thread. :)

Hey, Thanks!

Djann Tempest

Quote from: Jada on February 07, 2018, 01:53:21 AM

To be fair, I have a pretty neat headcanon about why he's named that! He's my old character from a previous RP. But I'm really happy to be aboard, name snafu and all!

Jada

Please welcome Ivan Govorov to the Tempest!

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Judith Eastman

Hey! Y'all didn't welcome me!

But in all seriousness, a warm welcome to Mr. Govorov.

Academy Civilian Instructor

"I promised, but I never promised to keep the promise" - Levi Eshkol

Klizh

To be fair, most of the time we don't even remember this thread exists.

Judith Eastman

Quote from: Klizh on June 03, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

To be fair, most of the time we don't even remember this thread exists.

Shows you how special Mr. Govorov is. We remembered just for him.

Klizh

Judith Eastman

Quote from: Klizh on June 04, 2018, 12:20:08 AM

In Russia, thread remembers YOU!

Are Russia jokes going to become for Govorov what cat jokes are for K'lizh?
Let's make it happen!

Klizh

Quote from: Judy Eastman on June 04, 2018, 12:21:26 AM

Are Russia jokes going to become for Govorov what cat jokes are for K'lizh?
Let's make it happen!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.