New Ship Rosters

Started by Archangel Koris, August 04, 2016, 01:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archangel Koris

Ladies, Gentlemen and variations thereof,

Please find below the new rosters for the launch of the USS Tempest.  If I've missed anyone, please let me know!

Kirok

Super awesome greatness!

Congrats to all the new members of the USS Tempest!

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Julia Rellek

Thanks for all of the roster work Jenn! :-)

And a special welcome to the team of the USS Tempest, Will and I will be in touch within a few days. I'm looking forward to the stories we will write together.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Klizh

Uh, hey, I thought I was an ensign now...?

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: K-lizh on August 04, 2016, 07:14:46 PM

Uh, hey, I thought I was an ensign now...?

You are, don't worry. I've been doing my best to notify all of the new CLOs of our people transferring, but the Athena has quite a few that got promoted only to be assigned elsewhere.

Rest assured, K'Lizh is an ensign and these posts will serve to notify your new ship.  :o

Klizh

Quote from: Luke Stafford on August 04, 2016, 07:22:50 PM

You are, don't worry. I've been doing my best to notify all of the new CLOs of our people transferring, but the Athena has quite a few that got promoted only to be assigned elsewhere.

Rest assured, K'Lizh is an ensign and these posts will serve to notify your new ship.  :o

Cool, thanks.  :D

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Julia Rellek

Quote from: K-lizh on August 04, 2016, 07:27:11 PM

Cool, thanks.  :D

To echo Luke, I just submitted you as an Ensign when I set your ID card and Mr. Waring will list you as an Ensign on our official roster. :-) Welcome to the team.

Klizh

Thank you! I'm looking forward to this.

Gabriel Arthur

Congrats to all the new promotions, and the new team!  While I have been vocal in my belief that a 4th ship was not needed, it is nevertheless here, and that opposition should NOT be taken as a referendum on the Tempest's command staff...I wish you the best.

And a further note - I started out with Dylan working under Gabriel in the engineering department, and I'm pleased and proud to see him as a department head.  Welcome to the Chief Engineer club!

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Julia Rellek on August 04, 2016, 07:53:15 PM

To echo Luke, I just submitted you as an Ensign when I set your ID card and Mr. Waring will list you as an Ensign on our official roster. :-) Welcome to the team.

He'd better list me as Lt. Comm or he'll be sleeping alone for the forseeable :P

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Julia Rellek

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on August 04, 2016, 10:21:42 PM

He'd better list me as Lt. Comm or he'll be sleeping alone for the forseeable :P

Haha! Yep you are a Lt Cmdr! :-)

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Gabriel Arthur on August 04, 2016, 09:50:20 PM

And a further note - I started out with Dylan working under Gabriel in the engineering department, and I'm pleased and proud to see him as a department head.  Welcome to the Chief Engineer club!

Thanks boss :) (Yes you're still my boss so deal with it.)

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

William Waring

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on August 04, 2016, 10:21:42 PM

Will doesn't sleep. Lieutenant Commander :P

RESERVED

Jiseth

Lennox Ainsley

Have fun on the Tempest, don't miss us too much now. (For those transferred from the Discovery)

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.