News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

New SIMM Update

Started by Kirok, August 03, 2016, 11:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

S- Fleeters,

Over the past few weeks, we have asked for your input on what our new SIMM will be.

By your votes, it was determined that the ship featured in the new SIMM will be a refit Galaxy class.

By your votes, it has been determined that the name of the ship will be the USS Tempest.

In addition to this information, I get the grand honor of announcing that the CO and the XO of the new ship will be Julia Rellic from the Phoenix and William Waring from the Athena.

Both players have demonstrated their dedication to Shadow Fleet as well as their creative writing styles.  Julie is one of the brainiest Science Officers I have ever met and is hardly ever seen without a coffee cup in hand.  Will has a quick wit and a great sense of humor and plays his character in unique and exciting ways.

I'm so eager to see this pair lead the Tempest and her crew on some fun adventures.  And I'm told that we will not have to wait too long for that to happen.  Stay tuned for more announcements about the crew and the launch date!

In the mean time, help me congratulate Jullia and Will!

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Congratulations to our new command staff, and to the new ship!

Louisa Willow

Congratulations!

I'm looking forward to seeing the new ship open!

Click on my Sig to read my bio!

Constance Lafayette

Fantastic news. Can't wait to see all the awesome stuff they do on the Tempest!

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Dylan Torngate

Congrats! Can't wait to see what we get out of the crew of the Tempest! Well earned, William! Congrats to Julia as well.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Constance Lafayette

Quote from: Dylan Torngate on August 04, 2016, 12:29:33 AM

Congrats! Can't wait to see what we get out of the crew of the Tempest! Well earned, William! Congrats to Julia as well.

Julia is going to kill it and Will is going to be the best damn new XO <3

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Julia Rellek

Thank you so much friends! It is such a pleasure to get to help run your newest SIMM. I'm looking forward to getting to know the new crew. :-) And I'm looking forward to writing wonderful stories together. We're ready to kick this SIMM off in style!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

William Waring

Thank you all! I know that me and the skipper will be a great team. I am eager to meet the new crew! I foresee nothing but good things in the SIMM's future! :D

RESERVED

Leonard T. Scott

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.