Admirality Promotion for TG-Alpha

Started by Chris Newberry, August 03, 2016, 02:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

I'm going to make this short, simple, and not cause you or me to read a block of text to get the juicy information. Due to the 4th Simm launching this week (soonTM), I am promotion Captain Kirok of the Phoenix to Rear Admiral Lower Half and placing him in direct control of Task Group 1 - Alpha.

He will be overseeing any issues with the current simm's minus Columbus which will be stand alone as the Fleet Starbase.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Malcolm Adeyemi

First off, congrats Kirok.

Does this give him authority to do rosters?

Julia Rellek

Congrats my friend! I have only known Mister Kirok for a short time, however, I am continually impressed by your professionalism, commitment, and attitude.

Great job Kirok, well deserved!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Kyle Briggs

Jiseth

Glad to see they haven't put you out to pasture flying a desk just yet.  ;D

Kali Reyes

Leonard T. Scott

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

James H. Hawk

Congratulations. It's well deserved.

I still maintain that Commadore is a better name than Rear Admiral Lower Half... ;)

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: James Hawk on August 03, 2016, 06:28:23 AM

Congratulations. It's well deserved.

I still maintain that Commadore is a better name than Rear Admiral Lower Half... ;)

Shush, Petty Officer :p

Congrats Kirok!!!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

James H. Hawk

Quote from: Dylan Torngate on August 03, 2016, 11:33:02 AM

Shush, Petty Officer :p

Congrats Kirok!!!

I was waiting for you to say that  >:(

Hrafn Falleg

I trust it is fitting for me to offer my congratulations, Admiral ;)  Nice one Kirok, gratz

"Yes, the spots DO go all the way down.  No, you don't get to see!"

Louisa Willow

Click on my Sig to read my bio!

Kirok

Admiral & everyone,

Thank you so very much for the promotion and the congratulations.

I can't tell you how much it truly means to me.

In a recent Skype conversation, I mentioned that Shadow Fleet for me was primarily a place for me to hang out with some of my closest friends and also, but secondarily, a place for me to role play.

My hope is that this site will be that way for everyone else as well.  A place where we all are close friends or at lease close acquaintances who get to hang out together and have fun.

I also hope that my love for this site shows more by my actions than my words, that we continue to grow maybe even into a second task force, and that we continue to create some great memories together for many years to come!

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Constance Lafayette

Ok so Kirok might not get what you are all saying- it's WAY too human. Let me try to phrase my congratulation in a way his Vulcan half will understand:

"It is most agreeable to see you promoted admiral. I expect that the fleet's efficiency and overall morale will improve under your command."

:P

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Gabriel Arthur

Congratulations!  Very, very well-deserved.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.