Author Topic: Athena Minisode: High Times on Risa  (Read 10400 times)

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Athena Minisode: High Times on Risa
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2016, 10:38:36 pm »
Deck 12

Suzie smiled a more relaxed smile and nodded.

"I that case, I would love to join you in the mess hall." She replied, putting her tools down as her repairs were finished. She signed the job as complete and uploaded it to the CEO on her PADD.
[Engineering]

Dylan's PADD beeped as he got a repair job order returned to him. He looked at it, then looked around, thinking nobody else was on duty. He frowned. He'd encouraged each one of the crew to take shore leave, but hadn't seen her around. =/\= Torngate to Venator, why aren't you off duty?=/\= he asked, smiling and his tone light and friendly. It was clear she was joking with her, but there was a serious "Why are you working dammit" tone in his voice.
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • 'One man's "magic" is another man's engineering!'
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2016, 10:56:13 pm »
[Engineering]

Dylan's PADD beeped as he got a repair job order returned to him. He looked at it, then looked around, thinking nobody else was on duty. He frowned. He'd encouraged each one of the crew to take shore leave, but hadn't seen her around. =/\= Torngate to Venator, why aren't you off duty?=/\= he asked, smiling and his tone light and friendly. It was clear she was joking with her, but there was a serious "Why are you working dammit" tone in his voice.

Deck 12

Suzie frowned slightly as the com came in. She tapped her com-badge

=/\=Venator to Torngate. Sir. As I have no intention of going down to the planet I decided to try and relax the best way I know how. To fix mechanical problems. If that is a problem I will try and keep myself occupied elsewhere.=/\=

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2016, 11:50:14 pm »
Deck 12

=/\=Venator to Torngate. Sir. As I have no intention of going down to the planet I decided to try and relax the best way I know how. To fix mechanical problems. If that is a problem I will try and keep myself occupied elsewhere.=/\=

[Engineering]

He smiled, responding, =/\= You and me both on going to the planet. Don't let me stop you from doing your job... but try and have some time off work.=/\= he said, giving advice he was very unlikely to follow himself. =/\= Sorry to bother you, just don't burn yourself out.=/\= he said, and returned to work himself.
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2016, 02:47:56 am »
James exhaled as he pondered Scott's question. "Well I don't really have any plans yet. Maybe go for a swim or find a quiet spot to read. I'm just kinda going with it at the moment."

"I guess I'll just do some good old fashioned exploring," Scott replied. "Enjoy your book and swim."

Scott took his leave and proceeded out into the unknown. He heard the sound of classical music from the late 20th/ early 21st century and decided to take a look around. The bar was pretty quaint in design, but pretty homey.

He found a spot at the end of the bar and sat down. He decided to order a stout. It was seemed a good way to start the evening.

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline James Carter

• Site Administrators
  • Veteran Member
  • Grapefruit.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2016, 04:52:16 am »
Deck 12

Suzie smiled a more relaxed smile and nodded.

"I that case, I would love to join you in the mess hall." She replied, putting her tools down as her repairs were finished. She signed the job as complete and uploaded it to the CEO on her PADD.
[Engineering]

Deck 12

[Engineering]

He smiled, responding, =/\= You and me both on going to the planet. Don't let me stop you from doing your job... but try and have some time off work.=/\= he said, giving advice he was very unlikely to follow himself. =/\= Sorry to bother you, just don't burn yourself out.=/\= he said, and returned to work himself.

[Deck 12]

James offered another warm smile turning towards the door. "He's right you know. It's easy to get burnt out from over working yourself." The young man said in a friendly but honest tone. "I'll follow you." He added in a polite and respectful tone as he gestured to the door.

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • 'One man's "magic" is another man's engineering!'
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2016, 08:49:27 pm »
[Deck 12]

James offered another warm smile turning towards the door. "He's right you know. It's easy to get burnt out from over working yourself." The young man said in a friendly but honest tone. "I'll follow you." He added in a polite and respectful tone as he gestured to the door.

Deck 12

Suzie made her way through the door and to the turbolift with Carter following behind. They took the Turbolift to Deck 2 then along the to the Mess hall.

Deck 2 - Officers Mess

They entered through the door and Suzie went over to one of the replicators. she then turned to Carter.

"What would you like to eat?" She asked.

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline James Carter

• Site Administrators
  • Veteran Member
  • Grapefruit.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2016, 05:58:26 am »
Deck 12

Suzie made her way through the door and to the turbolift with Carter following behind. They took the Turbolift to Deck 2 then along the to the Mess hall.

Deck 2 - Officers Mess

They entered through the door and Suzie went over to one of the replicators. she then turned to Carter.

"What would you like to eat?" She asked.

[Officers Mess]

James thought a quietly for a moment before finally speaking. "Just a salad for me." He paused a moment before continuing. "Actually, surprise me. I want to see what you'll choose for me." He added in a curious tone. "Just no blood pudding." One thing he'd learned in his time before Starfleet was that you could always learn a lot about someone from their choices in food, and even more by what they'd choose for you.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles