News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Pokemon Go

Started by Kale Bridges, July 17, 2016, 10:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kale Bridges

MYSTIC/INSTINCT/VALOR

Come on... y'all knew it was coming? Especially with someone as sad as me back in the Fleet :P

So, who's playing this then? Got any good catches yet? What team you on? Spill the beans trainers.

As for me.... I went MYSTIC. Only level 8, still getting used to leaving the house :P

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Leonard T. Scott

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Kale Bridges

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Leonard T. Scott

Quote from: Kale Bridges on July 17, 2016, 03:25:23 PM

Don't worry. No-one's perfect :P

Could say the same for you lol

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.

Kale Bridges

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

I've only just started, as in I've downloaded it and caught a Charmander from the comfort of my living room.

I will be out and about more after the next couple of days as I will have finished my sponsored static bike ride and the Pokemon Go to me is more about being active than a geeky thing.

I've actually heard about a fan based 'faction' called Harmony and I'm quite interested in that :)

If anyone has any hints and tips I'd be grateful.  Bear in mind I'm mobility impaired (I can walk, but long distances hurt my back but I'm not bad enough to be in a wheelchair!) so can't walk forever so hatching eggs etc might take longer than some folk!

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Malcolm Adeyemi

I was with a friend last Sunday, strolling through the park after dinner. A pair of kids came up to his and asked us if we had seen the "Snore Lax", never taking their eyes from their phones. When I said that we were just walking in the park they gave us an incredulous look, as if we were the odd ones.

Dylan Torngate

Just bumped up to level five, it's addicting but is a good way to encourage movement outdoors.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Kale Bridges

I went out all day yesterday. Used up the last of my data until the 5th August.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

citrus_xsinensis

I play Ingress (Pokémon Go's three year predecessor) rather than Pokémon Go, but my girlfriend has jumped on the Pokémon train.
I'll ask her what faction she is the next time I see her.

Safefta Pardek

Quote from: Joseph Bryan on July 30, 2016, 02:08:45 PM

I play Ingress (Pokémon Go's three year predecessor) rather than Pokémon Go, but my girlfriend has jumped on the Pokémon train.
I'll ask her what faction she is the next time I see her.

I've played ingress since December of last year. I thought I'd pick up Pokemon Go when it came out, but I'm honestly still playing Ingress more often.

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Kale Bridges

I tried Ingress a few years ago, but that scene is dead in my town, whereas PkGO is very much alive.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

James Carter

Quote from: Leonard T. Scott on July 17, 2016, 02:20:40 PM

I went Valor

It's always nice to see my shipmates making good decisions ;)

Leonard T. Scott

Quote from: James Carter on July 31, 2016, 09:21:31 AM

It's always nice to see my shipmates making good decisions ;)

Great minds, eh?

Malcolm Adeyemi

Finally caved and got it. I'm a level 6 trainer, Team Valor. It's getting me off the couch, at least...

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.