Personal Log - Tekin Nevir

Started by Tekin Nevir, June 16, 2016, 08:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekin Nevir

Personal Log, Stardate 85443.8

I supposed I should consider myself lucky that Starfleet has reinstated me with probationary terms as a Science Officer.  If it wasn't for Captain Briggs, who these days seems like the only person who believes me, I would probably be in some detention facility on Earth by now.

I'm really not in the mood for a log, but I feel if I don't talk about this its going to explode.  I know for a fact that my logs are going to be read, and I apologize to the officer reading this.  But let me state this perfectly clear:

I am NOT a traitor to the Federation.

I don't remember what happened, but I know that much.  The last thing I remember was being called by Commander Dyson.... who apparently is dead according to Federation records.  She needed my expertise on planet dynamics.  But after that... I remember getting into a shuttle, the same one that they said I stole, and then... waking up in sickbay.

They told me that I was trying to destroy the evidence of sending sensitive information to enemies of the Federation, and that I attempted to kill myself with a phaser shot to the chest, but that it was on maximum stun. Apparently there was enough evidence on that shuttle to warrant an investigation.

Captain Briggs made me Chief Science Officer on his ship, but back down to Lieutenant.  My career is in ruins right now, and what's worse... what's worse than that is that Hrafn left me.  Apparently in my absence, she transferred to another ship and filed for divorce.  Of all the people I had hoped would believe me, she is the one that hurts the absolute most.  I haven't responded to the divorce proceedings... they are at least giving me time on that.  I don't want to, though.  I love her, always have, always will.  And I love my children, yet I can't even check on them or say hello.  (visual record shows Nevir crying)

I've been trying to get a message to her.. to talk to her.. ask her why she thinks I'm such a bad person... but so far its been no good.  I miss her, and I miss my family.  I just wish things would go back to normal.  Why is this happening to me?  What did I do to deserve this?  And why can't I remember doing any of these things I've been accused of?

I'll keep trying.  I need Hrafn now more than ever.

End Log

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.