Author Topic: What's for Dinner?  (Read 9874 times)

Offline Steve Marshall

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • There is screaming in space
  • Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What's for Dinner?
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2016, 07:05:26 pm »
Turkey cold cuts and fries

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2017, 03:02:45 pm »
Has anyone tried the new Taco Bell Naked Chicken Chalupa? They're very good!

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2017, 03:51:38 pm »
Has anyone tried the new Taco Bell Naked Chicken Chalupa? They're very good!

They are indeed good. I find myself partial to the Beefy Fritos Burrito. It's only a dollar and it's great with Fire Sauce.

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2017, 03:54:31 pm »
They are indeed good. I find myself partial to the Beefy Fritos Burrito. It's only a dollar and it's great with Fire Sauce.

I don't eat grains anymore, so I am restricted a lot at Taco Bell. Probably why I have been eating the new fried chicken wrapped ones!

But back in the day I use to like double decker tacos, gorditas, and Mexi-Melts.

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2017, 03:58:03 pm »
I don't eat grains anymore, so I am restricted a lot at Taco Bell. Probably why I have been eating the new fried chicken wrapped ones!

But back in the day I use to like double decker tacos, gorditas, and Mexi-Melts.

I could never go grain-free. I love bread. The nacho cheese chalupas were my favorite forever. I miss the black olives on the Mexican pizzas.

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2017, 03:59:34 pm »
I could never go grain-free. I love bread. The nacho cheese chalupas were my favorite forever. I miss the black olives on the Mexican pizzas.

I forgot about Mexican pizzas! I also liked the Volcano Tacos. Hard shell, of course.

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Three year award Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2017, 09:35:14 am »
I had homemade pepperoni pizza. Screwed up the dough recipe for months (old/dead yeast, not warm enough to rise properly, etc) before finally perfecting it in the last month or so. Well, mostly...still room for improvement.

I think I shall follow it with a bit of Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate that my friend from the UK sent me....

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Race Warez

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2017, 11:01:01 pm »
Honey BBQ wings and spicy fires from Pizza Hut.
Why is that so special? My daughter is buying. Thanks kiddo!
[

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2017, 03:38:37 am »
Soft taco bowls with hot & spicy ground deer, rice and shredded carrots and lettuce.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2017, 11:16:11 pm »
Bar B qued spare ribs, potato salad and corn on the cob.

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2017, 05:06:32 am »
Chicken Chow mein

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles