Shadowfleet year/timeline?

Started by James H. Hawk, June 02, 2016, 10:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James H. Hawk

Hi guys, I have been wondering if there are any threads that detail what year Shadowfleet is curently set in and if there is an up to date timeline of events in Shadowfleet.

Thanks in advance

Ilana Telak

Hello,

SF's currently set in 2393, and we do have a timeline of events, although it's maybe two years out of date.

http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,2036.0.html

Species - Cardassian
Archangel T'Koris/Zero Alpha/Persephone M'rai/Rachel Deacon

All the discipline in the world cannot defy nature.  A Klingon caught in bloodlust will fight a friend if there is no foe.  A Vulcan will always have emotion.  A Romulan cannot abandon their duty.

Tekin Nevir

We should really update that to include most if not all of the other events we had. up to today

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on June 02, 2016, 06:57:40 PM

We should really update that to include most if not all of the other events we had. up to today

Agreed. I think that this would involve a lot of research and would need to be done on a volunteer basis, like when we ran social media accounts and the wiki.

Do I hear you about to be volun-told, Mr. Tekin? ;)

Chris Newberry

Actually it's 2394 not 2393 and I could try and retrieve a copy of the updated timeline. Just not very easy if not impossible to do.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Solluk

Hello,

I would be very interested in seeing a Shadow Fleet Timeline.

Is there still a chance of this happening?

Cheers!

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Constance Lafayette

Quote from: Solluk on February 15, 2017, 12:35:39 AM

Hello,

I would be very interested in seeing a Shadow Fleet Timeline.

Is there still a chance of this happening?

Cheers!

This page was brought up before: ~Link~

Is there something on it that you'd like to see?

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Solluk

Hello!

How wonderful.  Thank you, Constance for providing the link.  I somehow missed it before.

I will look it over to acquaint myself with current events.

Cheers!

Solluk

Hello,

I noticed at the end of the current timeline that we are in a state of war with four governments.  The Hearn, the Klingons, the Iconians, and the Gorn.  Were these wars concluded?  If not, we would seem to be in the midst of quadrant-shattering conflicts the likes of which the Federation has rarely seen.

I only mention this because if we are in so many wars, I should probably begin submitting war related mission proposals.  Conflict should be a regular occurrence.

Cheers!

Dylan Torngate

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess those wars have been concluded by now personally. The Iconian war I know for sure was a mission arc used earlier in SF history, and hasn't been continued. So far as I know in our universe there are no major wars.

I could be wrong though.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Tekin Nevir

The Heearn was cleaned up, I know that.  Mostly because the people running it are no longer with us.

Kira Wyman

I updated the timeline back when I was an XO so I sent the copy to LS and Kirok.

Look for 2392 to be a bit more whole!

Quote from: Dylan Torngate on February 15, 2017, 12:55:47 PM

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess those wars have been concluded by now personally. The Iconian war I know for sure was a mission arc used earlier in SF history, and hasn't been continued. So far as I know in our universe there are no major wars.

I could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure it was cleaned up.

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Solluk

Hello,

Can anyone confirm that the Klingon and Gorn conflicts are also concluded?

Cheers!

Kira Wyman

Quote from: Solluk on February 15, 2017, 11:08:47 PM

Hello,

Can anyone confirm that the Klingon and Gorn conflicts are also concluded?

Cheers!

I think it is safe to presume we are not at war because I'd imagine that the Shran would be on the front line if we were!

Miriam.

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Constance Lafayette

I believe those plots have been resolved. I have marked it as such on the timeline.
I know, from the Starbase plots, things are not "Super Ok" with them- but the Federation is not at open war with any major species at the moment. There was, pretty recently, a peace conference and the Klingons were in attendance.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.