A Long Time Coming (Will/Ruth)

Started by William Waring, May 28, 2016, 03:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Waring

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on July 19, 2016, 01:53:54 PM

Mess

Ruth let out a guffaw of laughter that caused the occupants of several tables to turn and look at the redhead and smile at her infectious joy.

"Well..." she said, wiping tears of mirth from her eyes.  "...we could just skip the run and go for the intense, and full-length.  All sssss..... erm exercise counts!" she winked.

"Your quarters or mine?!"

[Mess]

Will's face went as red as Ruth's hair as he noticed a few other officers looking at them with a curious look. He ushered them from the Mess and into the empty hallway just through the Mess Hall's doors where he then wore a cheeky grin.

"I think it's only fair to go to your quarters. I still need that shower after all. If we keep this up they might need to give us shared quarters!" 

RESERVED

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: William Waring on July 20, 2016, 01:32:30 AM

[Mess]

Will's face went as red as Ruth's hair as he noticed a few other officers looking at them with a curious look. He ushered them from the Mess and into the empty hallway just through the Mess Hall's doors where he then wore a cheeky grin.

"I think it's only fair to go to your quarters. I still need that shower after all. If we keep this up they might need to give us shared quarters!"

[P-Way by Mess Hall]

Ruth grinned, "Is it even worth you having quarters.  I think last night was the first time I've seen you in a bed and asleep! I've seen you in a hospital bed on Horizon and you weren't too happy about that... anyhow why don't we get a bit of a run in... last one to the 'lift is a targ!" she said already starting to sprint towards the turbolift.

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

William Waring

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on July 20, 2016, 10:47:17 AM

[P-Way by Mess Hall]

Ruth grinned, "Is it even worth you having quarters.  I think last night was the first time I've seen you in a bed and asleep! I've seen you in a hospital bed on Horizon and you weren't too happy about that... anyhow why don't we get a bit of a run in... last one to the 'lift is a targ!" she said already starting to sprint towards the turbolift.

[Corridor]

Will gave chase to Ruth who was bolting down towards the turbolift. She may have made the head start but Will wasn't about to let her win. Mere meters away from the door he tripped over himself and tumbled into the lift.

[Lift ---> Ruth's Quarters]
He rubbed his head as he picked himself off the ground "DH Quarters" he said once everyone entered the lift. "You know" he began "I have my shift off tomorrow. Which means I don't have to wake up for my shift and I happen to know someone scheduled you off tomorrow as well." He gave a pause "We could very well have a repeat of what happened on Horizon." He felt the lift stop and exited on the Deck that contained Ruth's Quarters "Lead the way, my lady."

RESERVED

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: William Waring on July 21, 2016, 04:18:59 AM

[Corridor]

Will gave chase to Ruth who was bolting down towards the turbolift. She may have made the head start but Will wasn't about to let her win. Mere meters away from the door he tripped over himself and tumbled into the lift.

[Lift ---> Ruth's Quarters]
He rubbed his head as he picked himself off the ground "DH Quarters" he said once everyone entered the lift. "You know" he began "I have my shift off tomorrow. Which means I don't have to wake up for my shift and I happen to know someone scheduled you off tomorrow as well." He gave a pause "We could very well have a repeat of what happened on Horizon." He felt the lift stop and exited on the Deck that contained Ruth's Quarters "Lead the way, my lady."

Ruth's Quarters

"...scheduled me off.  You mean as much 'off duty' as any departmental head ever is.  And I wouldn't mind betting that a certain Operations Chief had something to do with that!" she said raising one eyebrow.

"As for picnic, walk in a wood sort of thing we did on Horizon, that sounds good.  I presume you meant that and not me fighting to get into the sickbay to see you and being told that you were a raving looney... tho they may have had a point on the raving looney part..."

Ruth giggled and darted out of arms reach quickly knowing that eventually she'd be caught and 'punishment' for the tease merited out.  Normally ticklings or something equally silly.  It was as well that they were good friends as well as partners, so that they could joke around.

William Waring

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on July 21, 2016, 04:31:39 PM

Ruth's Quarters

"...scheduled me off.  You mean as much 'off duty' as any departmental head ever is.  And I wouldn't mind betting that a certain Operations Chief had something to do with that!" she said raising one eyebrow.

"As for picnic, walk in a wood sort of thing we did on Horizon, that sounds good.  I presume you meant that and not me fighting to get into the sickbay to see you and being told that you were a raving looney... tho they may have had a point on the raving looney part..."

Ruth giggled and darted out of arms reach quickly knowing that eventually she'd be caught and 'punishment' for the tease merited out.  Normally ticklings or something equally silly.  It was as well that they were good friends as well as partners, so that they could joke around.

[Quarters]

"I mean off duty as you are off the hook for any DH duties tomorrow. A 'sick day' if you will" He gave a look of mock horror "I would never use my power as Chief to make sure my partner and me got to be together for a whole day! That would be preposterous!"

"If you didn't risk contracting a disease by putting your tounge in my mouth we may not be together. We could have still be penpals." He couldn't help but shake his head when Ruth darted away. "Tsk tsk tsk." He said as he moved towards her. He stopped and slowly began to remove Ruth's uniform "What do ya say to starting the night out right." He whispered with a wink as he disappeared into her Sonic Shower Stall.

RESERVED

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: William Waring on July 23, 2016, 05:25:51 AM

[Quarters]

"I mean off duty as you are off the hook for any DH duties tomorrow. A 'sick day' if you will" He gave a look of mock horror "I would never use my power as Chief to make sure my partner and me got to be together for a whole day! That would be preposterous!"

"If you didn't risk contracting a disease by putting your tounge in my mouth we may not be together. We could have still be penpals." He couldn't help but shake his head when Ruth darted away. "Tsk tsk tsk." He said as he moved towards her. He stopped and slowly began to remove Ruth's uniform "What do ya say to starting the night out right." He whispered with a wink as he disappeared into her Sonic Shower Stall.

Quarters

Ruth gave a 'Yeah, yeah, like I believe that!' look to Will's comment about not fixing the rota but still danced into the shower.

"Well of course dear, a full shower will be the right way..." she teased as he started helping her out of her uniform.  "As for sticking my tongue down your throat.  I may not be medically minded but you would have been in quarantine had you had anything contagious, I don't think I was risking much bar a common cold... though you never know, that wiped out the Aztecs... or was it the Incas? Mayans? one of that lot.  Either way, I was fed up with them keeping us apart even if we were only friends at that point.  A couple of, in my opinion, really good docs... you know one of them, Vinnie... reckon that the emotional wellbeing of a patient is as important as the physical when it comes to healing.  And seeing as you weren't contagious, I couldn't figure why they wouldn't let me visit... sooooo... I kinda made out that you were a lot more than you actually were at the time!" she winked, putting her arms up so he could help her out of her tunic.

"Funny how things work out, besides, I think I might have had to treat apoplexy as an emergency if the Loch Ness Monster had caught me doing that and not that female doc! Crusty old curmudgeon that he is."

William Waring

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on July 23, 2016, 10:45:25 PM

Quarters

Ruth gave a 'Yeah, yeah, like I believe that!' look to Will's comment about not fixing the rota but still danced into the shower.

"Well of course dear, a full shower will be the right way..." she teased as he started helping her out of her uniform.  "As for sticking my tongue down your throat.  I may not be medically minded but you would have been in quarantine had you had anything contagious, I don't think I was risking much bar a common cold... though you never know, that wiped out the Aztecs... or was it the Incas? Mayans? one of that lot.  Either way, I was fed up with them keeping us apart even if we were only friends at that point.  A couple of, in my opinion, really good docs... you know one of them, Vinnie... reckon that the emotional wellbeing of a patient is as important as the physical when it comes to healing.  And seeing as you weren't contagious, I couldn't figure why they wouldn't let me visit... sooooo... I kinda made out that you were a lot more than you actually were at the time!" she winked, putting her arms up so he could help her out of her tunic.

"Funny how things work out, besides, I think I might have had to treat apoplexy as an emergency if the Loch Ness Monster had caught me doing that and not that female doc! Crusty old curmudgeon that he is."

[Quarters - One Shower Cycle Later]

Will exited the shower stall with nothing but a towel on. "That was a shower of bliss..." He made his way to a chair and sat down "...but I think you were  absolutely divine. I am feeling so good right now!"

RESERVED

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: William Waring on July 24, 2016, 05:24:11 AM

[Quarters - One Shower Cycle Later]

Will exited the shower stall with nothing but a towel on. "That was a shower of bliss..." He made his way to a chair and sat down "...but I think you were  absolutely divine. I am feeling so good right now!"

Quarters

"And when am I not divine?! Ruth teased, she too exiting the shower wearing a towel wrapped around her body.  She then decided that it was stupid, she was dry and whipped it off and strode purposefully over to the closet and got out a cute nightshirt with a teddy bear on the front.

"I'm not intending going anywhere but within these quarters so this will do fine.  Much as I love my position and my work, there is something satisfying about taking off... or having it taken on for you... one's uniform after duty.  I think we'll skip that run, I feel in the mood for comfort food, snacks, snuggles, a movie, chatting... and planning this day off I'm having tomorrow.  What do you say?"

William Waring

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on July 24, 2016, 11:06:03 AM

Quarters

"And when am I not divine?! Ruth teased, she too exiting the shower wearing a towel wrapped around her body.  She then decided that it was stupid, she was dry and whipped it off and strode purposefully over to the closet and got out a cute nightshirt with a teddy bear on the front.

"I'm not intending going anywhere but within these quarters so this will do fine.  Much as I love my position and my work, there is something satisfying about taking off... or having it taken on for you... one's uniform after duty.  I think we'll skip that run, I feel in the mood for comfort food, snacks, snuggles, a movie, chatting... and planning this day off I'm having tomorrow.  What do you say?"

[Quarters]

"You bring up an excellent point" he said rising from the chair and making his way to Ruth, discarding the towel on the way and replicating a pair of shorts and a tank top.

"I say we replicate a big bowl of popcorn, lay back and indulge in an old Earth movie. I hear that the genre of Science Fiction is a good choice." He replicated a big bowl of extra buttery popcorn and found his spot on the bed "Now tomorrow" he began, setting the bowl next to him "I was thinking we hit the Holodeck. I want to see your homeland considering I didn't have one, unless you count DS9"

RESERVED

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: William Waring on July 25, 2016, 02:20:52 AM

[Quarters]

"You bring up an excellent point" he said rising from the chair and making his way to Ruth, discarding the towel on the way and replicating a pair of shorts and a tank top.

"I say we replicate a big bowl of popcorn, lay back and indulge in an old Earth movie. I hear that the genre of Science Fiction is a good choice." He replicated a big bowl of extra buttery popcorn and found his spot on the bed "Now tomorrow" he began, setting the bowl next to him "I was thinking we hit the Holodeck. I want to see your homeland considering I didn't have one, unless you count DS9"

Quarters

"My homeland... can do but are you talking where I was born... which is Iceland, or where I grew up and where my family live which is Trondheim?"

Already suitably attired in her nightshirt she snuggled down on the bed, sitting up. "A movie sounds good, I'll let you deal with the snacks.  But I want a super-sized Cola - diet, nachos with jalapenos, lots of them, and for some reason salted peanuts! Just regular salted not dry roast.  I friggin' love peanuts. OK now, what movie?! Do you have a favourite?!"

William Waring

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on July 25, 2016, 11:53:01 PM

Quarters

"My homeland... can do but are you talking where I was born... which is Iceland, or where I grew up and where my family live which is Trondheim?"

Already suitably attired in her nightshirt she snuggled down on the bed, sitting up. "A movie sounds good, I'll let you deal with the snacks.  But I want a super-sized Cola - diet, nachos with jalapenos, lots of them, and for some reason salted peanuts! Just regular salted not dry roast.  I friggin' love peanuts. OK now, what movie?! Do you have a favourite?!"

[Quarters]

"Trondheim, the place you were raised for the majority of your younger years." he said stuffing his face with the popcorn.

He gave Ruth a look with a raised eyebrow "Salted peanuts? Craving them I assume." He rose from the bed and replicated Ruth's snacks and the peanuts. Upon sitting back down he gave a look of intense thought "No favorite per se. I mostly watch informational films on my field of study. Well most of my fields of study." he shrugged his shoulders "Surprise me"

RESERVED

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: William Waring on July 26, 2016, 04:12:31 AM

[Quarters]

"Trondheim, the place you were raised for the majority of your younger years." he said stuffing his face with the popcorn.

He gave Ruth a look with a raised eyebrow "Salted peanuts? Craving them I assume." He rose from the bed and replicated Ruth's snacks and the peanuts. Upon sitting back down he gave a look of intense thought "No favorite per se. I mostly watch informational films on my field of study. Well most of my fields of study." he shrugged his shoulders "Surprise me"

Quarters

"Yeah don't worry not that kind of craving just now and then the body needs more sodium and salted peanuts is as good a way as any!" Ruth said cricking her neck and giving Will a cheeky grin for the 'not that kind of craving...'

"As for Trondheim, that's easy as I already have a program with it on an isolinear chip.  I'll let my favourite Ops officer make sure that it runs properly, or pair it with this particular holodeck or whatever you have to do!"

Pondering she thought and then lifted a single index finger in a sort of 'Eureka!' salute.

"Got it... Computer, load Terran Movie...." she rifled through her brain to remember the number, "SIG 459 The Fifth Element."

'Loading.... movie loaded, awaiting instructions.'

"I think you'll like this one Will... Sci-Fi, violence, mystery solving, love interest and comedy.  You done with the snacks?"

William Waring

[Post-Movie - Quarters]

Will sat with the empty bowl of popcorn on his lap. "I don't get it. This is an old Earth movie?" He sounded perplexed by the movie which Ruth had put on more then a hour ago "I don't get it. What's the premise? And where is the actual science?" He contorted his face as he attempted to wrap his head around what this 'Fifth Element' was all about.

RESERVED

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: William Waring on August 07, 2016, 04:24:36 AM

[Post-Movie - Quarters]

Will sat with the empty bowl of popcorn on his lap. "I don't get it. This is an old Earth movie?" He sounded perplexed by the movie which Ruth had put on more then a hour ago "I don't get it. What's the premise? And where is the actual science?" He contorted his face as he attempted to wrap his head around what this 'Fifth Element' was all about.

Ruth sighed, she'd seen this movie so often, being one of her favourites that she could give him a rather in depth synopsis....

"The story's premise is that every five thousand years, in conjunction with a planetary arrangement, a 'Great Evil' appears whose purpose is to destroy life. In preparation for the next appearance in 2263, a group of aliens called the Mondoshawan arrive on Earth in 1914 to extract the only weapon capable of defeating the Great Evil, a collection of four stones representing the Classical Elements and the eponymous Fifth Element that conjugates the other four into organic life. After taking the weapons, the Mondoshawans present a key to a priest and tell him to pass the information provoking their mission through future generations in preparation for the Evil's arrival.

In 2263, the Great Evil appears and destroys an interplanetary battleship. When the Mondoshawans attempt to deliver the Elements back to Earth, they are ambushed by another alien race, the shape-shifting Mangalores. Earthly scientists are able to recover a portion of the Fifth Element and use a reconstitution device to recreate it, whereupon it takes the form of an apparently human woman named "Leeloo" described as "the perfect being". Leeloo, terrified of her unfamiliar environs, escapes the scientists and arrives in the care of taxi driver Korben Dallas, a former major in the Federated Army's Special Forces. Dallas then delivers her to Priest Vito Cornelius, the current holder of the Mondoshawans' knowledge. Dallas, Cornelius, and his acolyte David help Leeloo recover, though Dallas is forced out of Cornelius' apartment before learning her purpose. Cornelius learns from Leeloo that the four Elements were not carried by the Mondoshawans but instead entrusted to Diva Plavalaguna, a singer currently performing on a luxury space liner at Fhloston Paradise, and that Leeloo must recover the stones from her. Meanwhile, wealthy industrialist Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg has attempted to gain the stones as urged by communication with the Great Evil. After learning that the Mangalores' attack on the Mondoshawans was unsuccessful in recovering the stones, Zorg betrays and kills them, whereupon the surviving Mangalores decide to extract revenge and gain the stones for themselves.

Dallas is later met at his apartment by his General Munro, who informs him that he has been drafted into the Army in order to travel to meet the Diva, having rigged the annual Gemini Croquette Contest to allow Dallas to win. Their meeting is interrupted by the arrival of Cornelius and Leeloo. Dallas, learning of Leeloo's need, offers to help, but is knocked out by Cornelius, who steals his winning transportation tickets and departs with Leeloo. Dallas accepts the job from General Munro and travels to John F. Kennedy International Airport, intercepting Cornelius, David, and Leeloo before they board their flight, and escorts Leeloo. The Mangalores and Zorg's assistant are rebuffed by the ticketing agent when they try to pose as Dallas. Cornelius instructs David to prepare the temple and then sneaks aboard the passenger spaceplane before it leaves.

On the flight, Dallas meets interstellar radio personality Ruby Rhod, who escorts him for being the contest winner. Upon arrival at Fhloston Paradise, Dallas is taken by Ruby to prepare for the show, while Leeloo waits near the Diva's quarters in order to retrieve the stones from her after her performance. The Diva's show is interrupted by the Mangalores, and the Diva is fatally shot. Dallas learns from her dying words that the Diva has hidden the stones inside her body; after she dies, Dallas extracts them, giving them to Ruby to hold as he defeats the Mangalores and saves the rest of the passengers and crew. Leeloo is able to defeat the Mangalores that attempt to ransack the Diva's quarters. Zorg, having flown himself to Fhloston, fights Leeloo at the Diva's quarters, injuring her and forcing her to retreat. This allows him to take the case he believes contains the stones while starting a time bomb. When Dallas goes to recover Leeloo, Zorg finds the case to be empty. Zorg re-enters the liner just as Dallas, Leeloo, Cornelius, and Ruby leave it on Zorg's ship. Zorg is able to stop his bomb; but the defeated Mangalores activate another bomb, destroying Zorg and the liner.

The four return to the temple on Earth as the Great Evil rushes towards the planet. There, Dallas finds Leeloo disillusioned and unwilling to perform her role, believing that humans will destroy themselves despite her rescue of them. As the protagonists arrange the stones in the temple to form their weapon, they are briefly baffled by their ignorance of the weapon's operation, but discover that each stone is triggered by the presence of the Classical element to which it corresponds. Dallas then convinces Leeloo to perform her role, embraces her, and kisses her. At this, Leeloo releases the weapon's "Divine Light", causing the Great Evil to become a new moon in Earth's orbit. Later, the President and General Munro go to the reconstitution lab to congratulate Dallas on his successful mission, but he and Leeloo are unavailable, despite the president's assertion that he is in a hurry. Viewers then see he and Leeloo are making love in the resurrection chamber."

She snuggled into Will "Now do you understand?  I had to watch it a few times to fully understand it!  But least now you'll understand me if I say something is a 'BIG ba-da-boom!' or if I'm getting into something and put on a Leeloo voice and say 'Moooltipass!' " Ruth giggled.

William Waring

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on August 07, 2016, 12:30:40 PM

Ruth sighed, she'd seen this movie so often, being one of her favourites that she could give him a rather in depth synopsis....

"The story's premise is that every five thousand years, in conjunction with a planetary arrangement, a 'Great Evil' appears whose purpose is to destroy life. In preparation for the next appearance in 2263, a group of aliens called the Mondoshawan arrive on Earth in 1914 to extract the only weapon capable of defeating the Great Evil, a collection of four stones representing the Classical Elements and the eponymous Fifth Element that conjugates the other four into organic life. After taking the weapons, the Mondoshawans present a key to a priest and tell him to pass the information provoking their mission through future generations in preparation for the Evil's arrival.

In 2263, the Great Evil appears and destroys an interplanetary battleship. When the Mondoshawans attempt to deliver the Elements back to Earth, they are ambushed by another alien race, the shape-shifting Mangalores. Earthly scientists are able to recover a portion of the Fifth Element and use a reconstitution device to recreate it, whereupon it takes the form of an apparently human woman named "Leeloo" described as "the perfect being". Leeloo, terrified of her unfamiliar environs, escapes the scientists and arrives in the care of taxi driver Korben Dallas, a former major in the Federated Army's Special Forces. Dallas then delivers her to Priest Vito Cornelius, the current holder of the Mondoshawans' knowledge. Dallas, Cornelius, and his acolyte David help Leeloo recover, though Dallas is forced out of Cornelius' apartment before learning her purpose. Cornelius learns from Leeloo that the four Elements were not carried by the Mondoshawans but instead entrusted to Diva Plavalaguna, a singer currently performing on a luxury space liner at Fhloston Paradise, and that Leeloo must recover the stones from her. Meanwhile, wealthy industrialist Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg has attempted to gain the stones as urged by communication with the Great Evil. After learning that the Mangalores' attack on the Mondoshawans was unsuccessful in recovering the stones, Zorg betrays and kills them, whereupon the surviving Mangalores decide to extract revenge and gain the stones for themselves.

Dallas is later met at his apartment by his General Munro, who informs him that he has been drafted into the Army in order to travel to meet the Diva, having rigged the annual Gemini Croquette Contest to allow Dallas to win. Their meeting is interrupted by the arrival of Cornelius and Leeloo. Dallas, learning of Leeloo's need, offers to help, but is knocked out by Cornelius, who steals his winning transportation tickets and departs with Leeloo. Dallas accepts the job from General Munro and travels to John F. Kennedy International Airport, intercepting Cornelius, David, and Leeloo before they board their flight, and escorts Leeloo. The Mangalores and Zorg's assistant are rebuffed by the ticketing agent when they try to pose as Dallas. Cornelius instructs David to prepare the temple and then sneaks aboard the passenger spaceplane before it leaves.

On the flight, Dallas meets interstellar radio personality Ruby Rhod, who escorts him for being the contest winner. Upon arrival at Fhloston Paradise, Dallas is taken by Ruby to prepare for the show, while Leeloo waits near the Diva's quarters in order to retrieve the stones from her after her performance. The Diva's show is interrupted by the Mangalores, and the Diva is fatally shot. Dallas learns from her dying words that the Diva has hidden the stones inside her body; after she dies, Dallas extracts them, giving them to Ruby to hold as he defeats the Mangalores and saves the rest of the passengers and crew. Leeloo is able to defeat the Mangalores that attempt to ransack the Diva's quarters. Zorg, having flown himself to Fhloston, fights Leeloo at the Diva's quarters, injuring her and forcing her to retreat. This allows him to take the case he believes contains the stones while starting a time bomb. When Dallas goes to recover Leeloo, Zorg finds the case to be empty. Zorg re-enters the liner just as Dallas, Leeloo, Cornelius, and Ruby leave it on Zorg's ship. Zorg is able to stop his bomb; but the defeated Mangalores activate another bomb, destroying Zorg and the liner.

The four return to the temple on Earth as the Great Evil rushes towards the planet. There, Dallas finds Leeloo disillusioned and unwilling to perform her role, believing that humans will destroy themselves despite her rescue of them. As the protagonists arrange the stones in the temple to form their weapon, they are briefly baffled by their ignorance of the weapon's operation, but discover that each stone is triggered by the presence of the Classical element to which it corresponds. Dallas then convinces Leeloo to perform her role, embraces her, and kisses her. At this, Leeloo releases the weapon's "Divine Light", causing the Great Evil to become a new moon in Earth's orbit. Later, the President and General Munro go to the reconstitution lab to congratulate Dallas on his successful mission, but he and Leeloo are unavailable, despite the president's assertion that he is in a hurry. Viewers then see he and Leeloo are making love in the resurrection chamber."

She snuggled into Will "Now do you understand?  I had to watch it a few times to fully understand it!  But least now you'll understand me if I say something is a 'BIG ba-da-boom!' or if I'm getting into something and put on a Leeloo voice and say 'Moooltipass!' " Ruth giggled.

[Quarters]

Will nodded his head as Ruth moved closer to him "I think I may need to watch this movie a few more times to grasp the concept." He was still puzzled by the movie but he quickly dropped trying to figure it out and turned his attention to Ruth "So" he said looking at her "What do you say about having breakfast in Trondheim? I'm sure there is a good place to eat there. What is it like there anyway? I don't have any frame of reference for it."

RESERVED

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.