Author Topic: USS Athena Welcome and Recognition  (Read 45338 times)

Offline Jamie McConnell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • I love you, my light
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: USS Athena Welcome and Recognition
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2016, 04:31:52 pm »
Welcome Ashlynn!! You have a hungry crew for sure! 

And I know what Breen eat, but if I tell you, Ezac will have to kill you heh

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2016, 04:47:03 pm »
Welcome aboard!  Hopefully you know how to make a nice MLT where the mutton is nice and lean.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 04:50:09 pm by Luke Stafford »

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2016, 04:50:27 pm »
Welcome aboard!  Hopefully you know how to make a nice MLT where the mutton is nice and lean.

MLT?

(I hit "modify" for your post instead of "quote", my bad.

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2016, 04:52:28 pm »
MLT?

(I hit "modify" for your post instead of "quote", my bad.

No worries. Mutton, Lettuce and Tomato btw ;)

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.

Offline Ezac

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2016, 05:56:33 pm »
Nothing. I want to see how the Breen eat.

I NEED TO KNOW.

We Breen eat with our mouths, just like you ;)

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2016, 06:43:14 am »
We Breen eat with our mouths, just like you ;)

You have mouths?

Also welcome Ashlynn to our crew. Do you serve Romulan Ale?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 11:54:32 am by James Hawk »

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2016, 10:56:32 pm »
It is my distinct pleasure to announce that K'lizh has passed the OTC and been granted the full rank of Ensign, effective immediately.
(Constance will shortly tag you)

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2016, 11:21:18 pm »
Also welcome Ashlynn to our crew. Do you serve Romulan Ale?

Welcome Ashlynn. Please be sure to review the ingredients for MLTs ;)

It is my distinct pleasure to announce that K'lizh has passed the OTC and been granted the full rank of Ensign, effective immediately.
(Constance will shortly tag you)

Congrats K'lizh! I would to join you in the ensign rank shortly.

Offline Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2016, 03:25:51 am »
Hullo everyone!

I truly appreciate the warm welcome to the ship! Never fear, Mr. Scott, I can handle the preparation of MLT's. :P As for the Romulan ale... It's a work in progress, Mr. Hawk. I am going to be perfectly honest in that I'm rather new to this line of work. I've always dealt with books, not... edibles. Luckily for the ship, as well as the demanding palate of Mr. Stafford, I've been putting considerable time in to master as many new dishes as possible - and I seem to be rather adept at it. Now, when it comes to room delivery, Ezac, that might require a favor. ;)

Ash

Offline Raynor Hughes

• Deceased/Retired
  • Realest Klingon in the room.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2016, 03:49:12 am »
Welcome new folks, and congratulations, cat-man.

Klingon/Terran hybrid.  For full bio, just click the ridges.
To look into the eyes of the wolf is to see your own soul. - old Earth proverb

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2016, 06:36:43 am »
Hullo everyone!

I truly appreciate the warm welcome to the ship! Never fear, Mr. Scott, I can handle the preparation of MLT's. :P As for the Romulan ale... It's a work in progress, Mr. Hawk. I am going to be perfectly honest in that I'm rather new to this line of work. I've always dealt with books, not... edibles. Luckily for the ship, as well as the demanding palate of Mr. Stafford, I've been putting considerable time in to master as many new dishes as possible - and I seem to be rather adept at it. Now, when it comes to room delivery, Ezac, that might require a favor. ;)

Ash

If you get the Romulan Ale make sure you hide it from the captain. She's big on rules and Romulan Ale is...not entirely legal...

Also, congrats to K'lizh on your promotion. Unfortunately, I will never get the chance to call you Cat-et now that you an ensign.

Offline Klizh

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • #MeowToo
  • Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2016, 06:07:39 am »
Also, congrats to K'lizh on your promotion. Unfortunately, I will never get the chance to call you Cat-et now that you an ensign.
And thank goodness for that!

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2016, 04:33:09 pm »
Are we allowed to call you Ensign Puddytat tho ;)  Congrats hun and don't worry I won't do that IC

*skritches the kitties ears* hehehehee

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Klizh

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • #MeowToo
  • Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2016, 04:34:51 pm »

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2016, 05:56:18 pm »

Hey I only nickname people I like, and I LOVE cats of all types :) ;) and yeah, I can read Spanish too :P

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles