USS Athena Welcome and Recognition

Started by Constance Lafayette, May 24, 2016, 09:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Race Warez

Wow! Congrats back to Cat And Leo!
Promotion has hit me unexpectedly every single time since OTC.

My sincerest thanks to everyone who helped create this marvelous site.
It's been great fun so far!
Race

[

Catrin Maddux

Congrats to Leo and Race! And thanks everyone <3

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Leonard T. Scott

Congrats Cat and Race and to everyone else, thank you for helping me have a blast!

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

James Carter

Oh boy, announcement time! Katheryn Carter is being promoted from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Commander!

Susan Venator

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Katheryn Brighton

Thank you both it was a nice pleasant shock  :)

Academy Commandant

Auzual Knox

Congratulations! You deserve it and so so happy for you : )

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Naira

Congrats! If you haven't seen it yet, your new ID is waiting in the ID request thread.

Katheryn Brighton

Thanks Naira and awesome I'll go update my profile  :)

Academy Commandant

Kyle Bytes

Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

Kyle Bytes

Quote from: Ashlynn Ren Morgaine on November 02, 2017, 01:16:03 AM

I think celebrations are in order ;)

Yep.
but pardon Kyle for shying from the mess hall. Lol

Naira

I'd like to be the first to officially welcome our newest science officer, Sharhira Dravor.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.