USS Athena Welcome and Recognition

Started by Constance Lafayette, May 24, 2016, 09:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constance Lafayette

USS Athena Welcome and Recognition
Welcome to the USS Athena. Ours is mission of exploration, good will, and discovery. This thread is for use welcoming new crew members, transfers, and recognizing the work you do.

We ask that if you see something that deserves a kudos- you post here. Did someone make you laugh? Post here. Did they do some great techno babble? Let us know. Are they an inspiration? Your crew deserves to know.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Lennox Ainsley

Will this mean that transfers for those temporarily posted on the star base happen immediately or should we wrap up threads in the replimat on Coloumbus?

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Constance Lafayette

Quote from: Lennox Ainsley on May 25, 2016, 12:06:50 AM

Will this mean that transfers for those temporarily posted on the star base happen immediately or should we wrap up threads in the replimat on Coloumbus?

There will be an announcement soon. There will be a roster and transfer orders posted once that has occurred. USS Athena will launch on the 1st.

Lennox Ainsley

Quote from: Constance Lafayette on May 25, 2016, 12:59:18 AM

There will be an announcement soon. There will be a roster and transfer orders posted once that has occurred. USS Athena will launch on the 1st.

Ah, okay. Gotcha ^^

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Constance Lafayette

Just as some minor "kudos":

-Luke's "war stories" intro post was hilarious and totally perfect.
-The science department's back and forth was awesome. You guys really know your stuff!
-Ilana's stuttering is a great character quirk.
-Ser had a very creative solution to a problem I presented to him in PMs. Love it!

Keep it up guys! We will be at the wormhole entrance in a day or two (real time) and that's when the real fun begins!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Hey everyone!

Our first mission is going very well. You guys make being an XO a breeze.

I'd like to extend a welcome to our newest player, K-lizh! K-lizh is an experienced RPer and will be joining our Operations department. I'm thrilled to have him.

Constance Lafayette

So I got a PM from another ship letting me know about just how awesome of a roleplayer our own Dylan Torngate is so I wanted to pass on that kudos to him and let you all know that he's getting recognized even OFF the ship! Keep it up!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Constance Lafayette

He joined a few days ago but I also want to welcome K-lizh to the Ops team.

Malcolm Adeyemi

He joined a few days ago but I also want to welcome Ezac to the security team.

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Luke Stafford on June 28, 2016, 09:07:44 PM

He joined a few days ago but I also want to welcome Ezac to the security team.

Official welcome here Ezac - tho you've been welcomed on Skype and via PM and Hrafn's mission so I hope you don't feel too left out ;)

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Ezac

Thank you for the welcome. I don't feel left out, and everything has gone smoothly, especially when considering I arrived near the end of the current mission. I'm happy to be here.

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Jamie McConnell

A very welcome to Ezac, whom I just met and am already liking tremendously.  Its always wonderful to find a writer/rpier of his caliber.  I know I'm going to enjoy working with him and I'm so glad he's back.  Thanks for returning, Ezac.

I'm happy with this ship and the CO & XO, thanks for everything guys.  ^.^

Welcome to K-lizh too, great writer and  I hope I can work with you soon too.  So many great writers so little time.  I wish there were two of me XP

And Suzie, I worked with her on Archer and she's great and really smart, Did I leave anyone out?  Then feel free to yell at me on Skype heh

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Ezac

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Luke Stafford on June 28, 2016, 08:42:06 PM

Welcome to Suzie Venator!

How did I miss this?!  Hiya Suzie :) (from your favourite mad, bad, redhead).  Since we know each other well I'll tell ya, you're gonna LOVE our command team, they push you hard but I've worked with Constance from I started on SF (well, as Hrafn) so I speak from experience.  Gotta say it... Love our Captain!! :)

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.