Author Topic: New ID Card Issues  (Read 103269 times)

Offline Klizh

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • #MeowToo
  • Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New ID Card Issues
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 02:35:34 pm »
That's faster than I expected it. Thank you!

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2017, 02:48:05 pm »
Hey guys- noticed these didn't get addressed quickly and I'm sorry about that so I'm pinch hitting here. Please let me know if there are any errors.

^Please don't use this. I made it to ensure that the data was correct. Please send me an image that works. Your link is dead.

As a reminder- we generally don't do ID cards for cadets because they are expected to pass their OTC quickly and that means we gotta make a new card super quick.

Chu'lak needs to be Vulcanified, but it does look good so far

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2017, 08:03:23 pm »
Chu'lak actually probably should not have been requested in this thread as there isn't a need for his ID card yet. I'd recommend posting up a thread for a photo manipulation.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2017, 08:15:04 pm »
Chu'lak actually probably should not have been requested in this thread as there isn't a need for his ID card yet. I'd recommend posting up a thread for a photo manipulation.

Ok. I can get one started

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Michael J. Tritter

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Don't trifle with Tritter
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2017, 02:12:50 am »
I guess I am supposed to get an update to my ID card as apparently someone wanted to promote me (no idea why lol), so here is my request:

Lieutenant Commander
Second Officer
Chief of Sec/Tac
Starbase Columbus

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Offline T'Prina

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CHIEF SCIENCE VULCAN
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2017, 02:21:39 am »
I too shall require a new ID card.

Lieutenant, j.g.
Science Officer
Starbase Columbus

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Offline LK Reede

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • I live on a starship
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2017, 10:29:25 pm »
Me too! New ID Card, Please.

Lt(jg) LK Reede
Security Officer
USS Shran

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2017, 06:03:09 am »

Code: [Select]
http://i.imgur.com/5eL6B7o.png

http://i.imgur.com/vLf94h3.png

http://i.imgur.com/rCKcqAh.png

http://i.imgur.com/EJRItVN.png
Did I miss anything? Get anything wrong?

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2017, 07:12:53 am »
Need a department and ship change

Chief CIC Officer
USS Shran

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 07:14:00 am by Ser Conley »

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline Kira Wyman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2017, 07:36:37 am »
I need a rank change to Lt JG.
OPS
USS Shran

Many thanks!

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2017, 11:24:11 am »
Love it thanks Constance  :)

Academy Commandant

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2017, 11:50:04 am »
Could I get my rank changed to LT (JG)?
Thanks!

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2017, 03:19:34 am »

http://i.imgur.com/bUP6ggV.png

http://i.imgur.com/GHPZRm7.png

http://i.imgur.com/l02mDFZ.png

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2017, 03:50:43 am »
May I request the following three for the Discovery Crew? Thank you.

Petty Officer 3rd Class D'vid to Petty Officer 2nd Class.

Lieutenant(jg)Klabax Cottle to Lieutenant

Chief Petty Officer Kali Reyes to Senior Chief Petty Officer.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles