Discovery WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition Board)

Started by Alexander Wu, May 07, 2016, 02:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T'Ra Jones

Na'shaya, D-Crew (does the "D" stand for "Destruction"? :P).

I look forward to working with you all. I am glad to know some of you already, but I look forward to getting to know those who I do not (and I might post a topic or two to the mess hall).

If you ever need something, or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message (trajones) or give me a poke via IM.

Live long and prosper.  8)

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Kirok

Team,

Put your hands together for Declan Vincent.

He completed and passed the ETC!

Congrats Declan,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

T'Ra Jones

Ladies and gents of the Disco, please join me in welcoming T'Lulu May Soong! They will be joining us in the Medical department.

-Evan Buehler

T'Ra Jones

Many pardons for not getting around to this sooner, but I have the great pleasure to announce that Inzjana and Ardyn Jaeger will both be transferring to us from the Shran. Please join me in giving them a warm welcome! :)

-Evan Buehler

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

T'Ra Jones

Hey there, Discoverites. I have a whole slew of announcements to make. :)

To start, please join me in welcoming Kali Reyes to the Disco (if you haven't already). She will be resuming her position as Second Officer.

Secondly, we have a couple promotions. Inzjana is promoted to full Lieutenant and Declan Vincent to PO3, effective immediately.

Last, but not least, please join me in congratulating Mr. Vincent on snagging the Post of the Month award. We have a bunch of wonderful writers on the Disco, so it was nice to see us represented this month.

-Evan Buehler

Declan Vincent

Ardyn Jaeger

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

T'Ra Jones

Ladies and gents of the Disco, Ms. T'Lulu May Soong has passed her OTC and has been awarded the rank of Ensign. Please join me in congratulating her! :D

-Evan Buehler

Ardyn Jaeger

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Lennox Ainsley

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Ardyn Jaeger

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Don Damien Addams

Thank you for your warming welcomes. Looking forward to be part of the story telling.

Alexander Wu

Big welcome out to our newest (returning) member, Alex Campbell! He'll be joining our engineering department!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.