Discovery WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition Board)

Started by Alexander Wu, May 07, 2016, 02:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander Wu

USS Discovery News & Announcements
Good Evening Discoverites,

Welcome onboard the USS Discovery, an Akira Class starship who's been a cornerstone of Shadow Fleet for many years. In our unique fusion of past memories and future ambitions, it only seemed logical to advance this stalwart pillar to the forefront. We're proud to bring her back into the active family, and I hope everyone's as excited as I am while we prepare to introduce her to a new generation of talented and motivated players.

Standby for future announcements and commencement of ship launch.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Alexander Wu

USS Discovery Welcome & Recognition Bulletin
Good Evening,

Welcome onboard all new and returning crew! Please utilize this thread for any welcoming or congratulating of your fellow crewmembers and players.

Cheers!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Kyle Briggs

I'd like to start by welcoming all of you to the Discovery. It looks like we're gonna have some great missions together as we have an amazing crew. Now some of you I know and some I don't. I look forward to getting to know each of you as well. Now some of you may have seen it in the Skype chat, but this is my first Command. I am also looking forward to learn from each of you as well. I have an open door policy so please feel free to contact me if you need to. I do ask that if possible, please try to use the CoC but if your problem lies within that, I'm here. Or if you get no response through the CoC, contact me please. I also would like to ask that once the Story Contribution thread is up and running, I'd like each of you to take a look at it and submit mission ideas to me. I want the Discovery to run mission that you folks WANT TO DO. Not just ones I choose. Thank you all and again, welcome aboard.

Alexander Wu

Good Evening Discoverites,

We're coming up to the end of our first mission, scheduled to finalize by June 1st. No rest for the wicked, we'll be jumping straight into our second! As we prepare for the introduction of our third Simm, please note that there will be some roster changes and crew movement. Keep your eye out for the announcement, it'll be coming downhill within the next few days.

Cheers,

-Al

Kyle Briggs

Hello Crew,

The new roster has been posted. I'd like to give a warm welcome to any newcomers and a fond farewell to those leaving us. May your road be filled with safe travels. Now there are a few of you on the new roster that are NOT linked to your bios. This is mainly because I didn't see one for you. So if you would be so kind as to make sure you do/did one and let me know, we will get that fixed.

Thank you, Capt Briggs

Kyle Briggs

Everyone please join me in congratulating our new Second Officer, Lieutenant Commander Safeta Pardek.

Kyle Briggs

Congratulations Lieutenant Commander Safeta Pardek.

Kyle Briggs

Ok folks. Seeing as we're growing by leaps and bounds, the Higher Ups have talked about and decided to implement the Ship Representative position that was previously being discussed when the site went up in smoke. We will have TWO (2) Ship Reps, so if you are interested, send me a PM. MAIN CHARACTERS ONLY!!!!! I think we have something like 8 mains here on the Discovery not including myself, Wu and Ferris. If we get more then two volunteers then we will go to a vote for them. Thank you. And please get those PMs in ASAP. And continue the great hard work you are all doing.

Kyle Briggs

Everyone please join me in welcoming our newest member, Crewman Recruit Toreen Paattr.

Welcome to the Discovery. If there's anything you need, please feel free to contact either myself, our First Officer, Commander Wu or our Second Officer, Lt Cmdr Safeta. We're all here to help. Just remember rule #1.....HAVE FUN!!

Alexander Wu

Good Morning Discoverites,

As you may have noticed already, the Admins have posted the official requirements and responsibilities of the newly created ship's representative position. Details can be found at Council of Ship Representatives.

If you would like to submit your name to represent Discovery, please PM myself and Captain Briggs with your nomination, along with a short blurb of why you think you would be a suitable candidate.

Thank you,

-Al

Alexander Wu

Let's give a warm Discoverites' welcome to our newest member, Laassul. He's big, green, and ready to cater to your every medical need.

Welcome onboard Laassul!

-Al

Kyle Briggs

Everyone please join me in welcoming our newest member, Crewman Recruit Joseph Bryan. He will be joining our Engineering Department. Welcome aboard.

Kyle Briggs

Everyone join me on welcoming another new crew member, Dimitri Brooks. He will be joining our Science department. Welcome aboard. We look forward to writing with you.

Kyle Briggs

Everyone join me in welcoming another new crew member, Crewman Recruit Kali Reyes. She will be joining our Ops Dept. Welcome aboard. We look forward to RPing together.

Kyle Briggs

Alright everyone. the votes are in and counted. I'd like to present to you, your new Ship Representative...... Lt(jg) James A. Hawke. Congratulations, Mr. Hawke.

While the CLOs will continue having open door policies and no issues of you coming straight to us if you need to, the Ship Rep is there for you if you feel you can't come to one of us. they will hear you out and get with Admin on whatever the issue may be.

Ship Representatives:
- This is a PLAYER position.
- There will be one Representative per ship.
- These players are the voice of the crew to the administrative staff.  While the admins remain open to you coming straight to us, having the representatives allows you a degree of anonymity should you wish.
- There will be a meeting once a month to discuss concerns and ideas.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.