Author Topic: Welcome Back Reece Thompson  (Read 9122 times)

John Brown

Welcome Back Reece Thompson
« on: June 23, 2014, 04:12:34 pm »
Greetings Shadowfleet,

I have some happily News my Good Friend Reece Thompson is returning to the Fleet you might remember him being the Fleet Commander Before me so you can blame him when I all all Nasty like he taught me everything I know about being Awsome :P; so Mr. Thompson is Joining the U.S.S Chin'Toka with the Rank of Lieutennent Commander Due to his Service to the Fleet he will be sering in the Engineering Department with Mr. Auther and Gabe do'nt be too hard on him :P

Reguards
Fleet Admiral John Brown

Archangel Koris

Re: Welcome Back Reece Thompson
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 04:18:14 pm »
Welcome back, Reece!

I'm sure that you're going to be back and getting into trouble again quickly.

Beware though, Archangel's changed a lot since they last met!

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 04:19:06 pm »
Very sorry to everyone for passing on my bad habits to John.

Life has stabilised now, so I'm back to annoy you all again.

Thanks for the welcome back John.

Don't worry Angel, I'm sure I can find something :P

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Offline Nyla Eldridge

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 04:19:32 pm »
Reece is back!!!!!!

Wooohooo!

My bio: http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php?topic=5807.0
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.— Leonardo Da Vinci

Archangel Koris

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 04:21:23 pm »
Don't worry Angel, I'm sure I can find something :P

Just... try not to damage the warp core...

Gabriel's already done that more times than I can count!

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 04:22:07 pm »
You were always a good egg, Reese. A bit hard-boiled, tough to choke down, but I liked you just the same.

I have no doubt you'll continue excelling as you always have. Welcome back!

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 04:24:40 pm »
Just... try not to damage the warp core...

Gabriel's already done that more times than I can count!

Good thing I didn't return as Sec/tac. My first day on the job I fired a phaser at the warp core.

Pretty much my legacy here :P Being an uptight sod who shoots warp cores for fun.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Archangel Koris

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 04:27:16 pm »
Good thing I didn't return as Sec/tac. My first day on the job I fired a phaser at the warp core.

Pretty much my legacy here :P Being an uptight sod who shoots warp cores for fun.

Hm

I remember you as the guy who went up against the Borg with nothing more than a length of pipe.

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 04:28:22 pm »
* Chris Newberry walks in pondering engineering equations in his mind and doesn't notice what the topic side before his eyes lock onto someone. Then his brain snaps back to reality.

Wait, Reece is back, and an engineer...

*Raises Level 12 containment field around all the fleet warp cores and transports ever phaser, phase pistol, phase rifle, and any munitions off the Toka...*

heh, Welcome Back Reece.
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Mikey010178

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 04:28:48 pm »
Reece, let me think do I know him?

Oh of course the Nutcase, the one who looks like the Nutcase Jayne from Firefly. Hang on Nutcase, Engineering erm why do I have a bad feeling about that. Good thing he ain't coming to the Toka, she's brand new :)

John Brown

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2014, 04:29:14 pm »

Do'nt remind me of that I was almost killed cuz of Romluans and Phasers :p

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 04:32:15 pm »
I remember you as the guy who went up against the Borg with nothing more than a length of pipe.

Not my fault. Alistair took the only gun :P

Oh of course the Nutcase, the one who looks like the Nutcase Jayne from Firefly. Hang on Nutcase, Engineering erm why do I have a bad feeling about that. Good thing he ain't coming to the Toka, she's brand new :)

Two bits of bad news already guv. I'm getting a face lift soon. Moving away from Jayne. Sorry.
Also.... I kind of am on the 'toka. She's all shiny and pretty.... just can't help myself.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Natalya Simonova

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 04:35:37 pm »
Velcome Back Reece, I look forward to vorking vizh you..

Vatch out zhough Archangel also has back up now.

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2014, 05:01:58 pm »
Velcome Back Reece, I look forward to vorking vizh you..

Vatch out zhough Archangel also has back up now.

Two on one. I would say that's not fair... but I have the ego of twenty men. I suggest you get more back up ;)

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Offline Revek Tre'el

• Suspended Account
  • mediocria credimus fortitudo
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 05:04:13 pm »
Welcome back Reece!

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles