Resignation of Fleet Admiral John Brown

Started by John Brown, June 22, 2014, 06:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Greetings Shadowfleet,
It is with great sadness that I have decided that I must Resign my Position within Shadowfleet I have been Part of Shadowfleet for Seven Years and I have gotten some great experiences and made some good friends but Financially I am unable to matain the cost increases in the Server due to issues with the Database after 7 years of Posts I have found my way to get an affordable Server on my own in which I can run the same as Shadowfleet just a Different Name Chris this is nothing against you it just Financially I have to do it this way with the Shadowfleet Name being owned by Chris I will make a new Name as it would be unfair to Chris to take Shadowfleet From him as he created it. It will be the same as Shadowfleet and If Chris wants to move everyone over it will be the same Fleet just new Name and working with Cpanel which is better software  if you want to keep the Name that's your Choice and stay here I am not forcing anyone but I must make choices that I can Financially afford. It has nothing to do with anything that has happened in the Fleet Recently but to all I wish you good Luck and God Speed and it's been an honor

Signed
Fleet Admiral John Brown (Retired)

Archangel Koris

Admiral, all I can ask is that you sit tight for the moment on that resignation.  Let us try to fix it before you leave us.

John Brown

Okay for your Shake I will hold off for now

Gabe Crouch

I hope I am not out of line, but for all who want John to stay he needs help. The only way became pay forthwith fleet is if he get an extra $20 every month that he does not have. Now I know good and well you can see the donation button on the task bar all that needs done is help every month with the extra $20 answer will be fine. I myself make $7.25 U.S. Dollars and hour and as of my next check I will pledge all $20 to help him because that is how bad we news him and I want him to stay. The main reason is because he has helped me so much out side of the fleet that I owe him and so do all of you. You owe him for stepping up and putting in the money to keep out beloved site up and running. Good day.

Commander John Harriman
First Officer
U.S.S. Discovery

Alexander Wu

Richard, does that donation link up top still work, and who does the monies go to?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

John Brown

Quote from: Alexander Wu on June 22, 2014, 08:37:40 PM

Richard, does that donation link up top still work, and who does the monies go to?

yes it dose; and goes to the SF paypal

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

John Brown

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.