Author Topic: New Spots Available on the Fleet Social Media Team  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Spots Available on the Fleet Social Media Team
« on: June 18, 2014, 10:24:59 am »
Twitter Account Manager
Role
Twitter is the world's number two social network with 900 million active users. Shadow Fleet has had an active presence on there for a number of years, but now it's the time to take it to the next level. I am looking for an individual who understands the importance of social media in advertising Shadow Fleet. This post is one of the busiest and I need someone who has commitment and determination to maintain an active presence on Twitter. Making a random Tweet every few days won't cut it.

The post holder will have:
Experience of using Twitter and understands the principles of tweets/retweets/favourites/followers
Be able to tweet everyday
Tweet entertaining content along with fleet news, promotions and technical updates
Actively seeks other Twitter users to retweet and follow
Shares in the new vision of the Media & Recruitment Team and aids in delivering that vision to the best of their ability
Is willing to reach a target of 2000 followers by 2015

Facebook Account Manager
Role
Facebook is the world's number one social network with over one billion active users. Shadow Fleet has had an active presence on there for a number of years, but now it's the time to take it to the next level. I am looking for an individual who understands the importance of social media in advertising Shadow Fleet. This post is one of the busiest and I need someone who has commitment and determination to maintain an active presence on Facebook. Making a random post every few days won't cut it.

The post holder will have:
Experience of using Facebook and understands the principles of likes/comments/shares
Be able to post every day
Post entertaining content along with fleet news, promotions and technical updates
Actively seeks other pages to affiliate and linkback/post with
Shares in the new vision of the Media & Recruitment Team and aids in delivering that vision to the best of their ability
Is willing to reach a target of 1000 likes by 2015

All Applications via PM to Christian Grix.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 10:34:17 am by Luke Stafford »

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles