Fleet News - Promotion of Admiral John Brown

Started by Mikey010178, June 13, 2014, 03:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey010178

Ladies & Gentlemen,

It is with great Sadness Happiness that I have the privilege to announce the promotion of a very good Friend, Admiral John Brown. John has been with the Fleet since it's creation back in January 2007, he was also with a earlier version of the Fleet, known then as Task Force 10. It cannot be argued that John has done a tremendous lot for Shadow Fleet, he has stepped in and saved it more than once, when situations arose. During his time, more so recently since he took up a place in the Admiralty. He has had to make some choices, some easy, some hard and some not always popular ones. But that goes hand in glove with the role, as a Leader of our community.

So Admiral Brown, it's time to add that fifth pip to your Admiralty rank insignia. All I can say is, it's about time Fleet Admiral.

Fleet please join me in congratulating John.

Revek Tre'el

Congrats John!

Well deserved and long overdue!

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Christian Grix

Congratulations "Old Man" and as Captain Revek says Well deserved and long overdue!.

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Ezra Shanara

Bajoran
Native of Dahkur Province

Pierce McCloude

Well done, and yes long over due, congrats on a job well done Fleet Admiral Brown, John.

Natalya Simonova

Congratulations Admiral, I doubt the fleet would have done so well without you.

Á·Á´Á¾Á'â,¬Á¾Á²Á'Å'Áµ!

next time you visit the Toka we will open these.

Alexander Wu

Congrats Richard, you've finally been given the rank that can contain all the crap you've been handed to do.

May your inbox never overflow with SF hubris admin tasks again =)

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Cayden McConnell

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Malcolm Adeyemi

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.